League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Where's the Sejuani Love? (Sejuani buff and Visual Upgrade) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2801360)

DixW 11-15-2012 03:28 AM

Where's the Sejuani Love? (Sejuani buff and Visual Upgrade)

So its been a while since Sejuani came out, and i feel that she falls off, let's see the W while its active does not let me activate permafrost, perma frost early game sucks it has no damage whatsoever i mean come on 60 dmg early game? Volibear and Mundo make her look like a helpless child, give her like 80 and keep buffing her late game, she also has and unsual long cooldown on her ulti, either Buff her or give like a 50 second cooldown on her. I love Sejuani, I quit LoL for a while and i remember that when i came back she was the first time i used a tank and I loved her. Well I don't how anyone will agree with me seeing as yesterday 7 people dodge the battle que just because i pick Sejuani, I am a Sejuani that people fear if no one feeds but a feel as if i can't help them team on a team fight no more than taking dmg and nothing less just because my permafrost will only inflict on one target unless i use my ulti.

DeaDChaoS 11-15-2012 03:38 AM

I will agree with DixW, I miss Sej on the battlefield, I to have played a few games as of late with her, and you GET lots of complaints when you pick her, she is a fun champ, but I do think that she needs some love!!! Help her out a little riot!!!!!

SqueekyNinja 11-15-2012 03:42 AM

I agree, too. Sejuani as she is right now does not scare me at all in games.

DixW 11-18-2012 08:56 AM

Finally some people with sense! Come on RIOT help us out! I will admit the new items on PBE help her but she is still more or less the same!

Tobeyeus 11-18-2012 10:12 AM

Sejuani is still fairly new. I don't forsee her getting a huge rework and to be honest I don't think she needs reworked just tweaked. I can only think of 2 things she really needs.

Permafrost should apply Frost to any Champions within the AoE and deal damage, it should convert Frost on any Champions into Permafrost within the AoE and deal double damage.

Northern Winds I think needs to passively reduce all auto attack damage by .75/1.25/2/2.75/3.5%

Her biggest issues currently is that she is a slow jungler and easily counter jungled and that she is a poor bottom lane support tank because she is easily poked out of lane by the ADC. So she has relegated to the role of a jungler but isn't very good at it and have no other viable roles to fill. She is also very cooldown dependent.

I think those 2 fixes would help her survive and alleviate the cooldown issues.

DixW 11-18-2012 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yea, i see your point, but the fight was really difficult though, but still like i said, I am a Sejuani that they should fear

Kagami 11-18-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DixW (Hozzászólás 31575071)
Yea, i see your point, but the fight was really difficult though, but still like i said, I am a Sejuani that they should fear

Cool you can win games with her in matches where people don't even have a clue about items nor any idea what support or ADC are.

Invictrix 11-18-2012 04:25 PM

Sejuani is boss in the new jungle.

Bigpuddintatters 11-18-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagami (Hozzászólás 31575912)
Cool you can win games with her in matches where people don't even have a clue about items nor any idea what support or ADC are.

GREATEST.KAT.EVER!

ps. Did you solo top with her? I guess it's okay seeing how she has an escape and can imediatly CC for allied junglers to gank, but I figured she'd run into the same problems as in the jungle.

From my perspective:She has no possible way to brush off incoming damage no sheild, sustain, def steriod, heck I think some AS slow on her passive would go a long way, on that end she's very item dependent. The new S3 items will only improve her late game but so far bugger all for her, below Poppy level, early game

DixW 11-19-2012 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigpuddintatters (Hozzászólás 31581872)
GREATEST.KAT.EVER!

ps. Did you solo top with her? I guess it's okay seeing how she has an escape and can imediatly CC for allied junglers to gank, but I figured she'd run into the same problems as in the jungle.

From my perspective:She has no possible way to brush off incoming damage no sheild, sustain, def steriod, heck I think some AS slow on her passive would go a long way, on that end she's very item dependent. The new S3 items will only improve her late game but so far bugger all for her, below Poppy level, early game

actually she sold all her items and she bragged about having 7k money -.-