League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Fatal error pvp.net (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2799908)

Rakanishus 11-14-2012 05:00 PM

Fatal error pvp.net

Out of nowhere, this happens when i press the "play" button

Any solution? im now fixing the client, but i want to know if any of you got this error ever, and how did u fixed it

As soon as the repare function finish, I'll post the result

Rakanishus 11-14-2012 05:55 PM

no, repair function didnt work..

FeedingTrollNoob 11-14-2012 05:58 PM

Seems as if there has been a wave of people including myself having this, or another issues when trying to reash the login screen. (Just noticed scanning through the help forums)

I know first hand it's frustrating, but I'm sure Riot is already on top of this. If everything else fails, I would try restarting your computer and uninstaling / reinstalling LoL. (Last resort of course.)

Rakanishus 11-14-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob (Hozzászólás 31426631)
Seems as if there has been a wave of people including myself having this, or another issues when trying to reash the login screen. (Just noticed scanning through the help forums)

I know first hand it's frustrating, but I'm sure Riot is already on top of this. If everything else fails, I would try restarting your computer and uninstaling / reinstalling LoL. (Last resort of course.)

then, it seems im on my last resort :(

Dogdude84 11-14-2012 06:38 PM

Who the f*ck uses Opera?

FeedingTrollNoob 11-14-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakanishus (Hozzászólás 31427169)
then, it seems im on my last resort :(

Let me know how it goes.

Did you do a system restore recently by chance? Been doing some digging and I might have found something.

Make sure you delete EVERYTHING to do with LoL before you reinstall. Seriously, go to your search bar on the start menu and type in Riot / LoL and get rid of EVERYTHING. (Click the top, scroll to the bottom and shift+click the last one to hilight all.)

RiotTyphon 11-14-2012 06:41 PM

This is not THAT rare of an issue. In most cases, it is usually just the result of a corrupted installation. In almost all of the cases i have seen, simply doing a clean reinstallation of League of Legends following this guide will resolve the issue.

Be sure to follow the guide very carefully as missing one of the steps may not correctly resolve the issue.

Dogdude84 11-14-2012 06:45 PM

Pretty sure it's a result of the latest mini patch. Not worth reinstalling.

Rakanishus 11-14-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotTyphon (Hozzászólás 31428245)
This is not THAT rare of an issue. In most cases, it is usually just the result of a corrupted installation. In almost all of the cases i have seen, simply doing a clean reinstallation of League of Legends following this guide will resolve the issue.

Be sure to follow the guide very carefully as missing one of the steps may not correctly resolve the issue.

When i go to the link, this appears

THIS

In english:
You do not have access to this topic
It is possible it has been deleted

Rakanishus 11-15-2012 01:56 AM

Nvm, i fixed it. I did a clean reinstallation using Revo Uninstaller Pro, restarting, and then, re-installing. I got an error msg while the installation was going on, but i continued. Then, got several errors patching, but i turned off Avast and everything went smooth.