League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Jungle Elise (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2799572)

Maleric 11-14-2012 03:34 PM

Jungle Elise

So basically, what does Elise need in order to jungle effectively. Truth be told the build I'd like to work towards is basically this:

RoA
Merc Treads
Rylai's Scepter
Zhonya's
Abyssal Scepter
Lich Bane

It doesn't seem a viable build for the jungle though as she has no sustain and is fairly squishy early on.

Maleric 11-14-2012 05:37 PM

Nothing...?

cidgeno 11-14-2012 07:27 PM

I generally start with armor and 5 pots. Starting with W first. W human form on wolves then switch to spider, W again :)

I like to rush lichbane first, it gives a huge damage spike... i m new with her, but as far as i played i m pretty successful, any advice is welcome :)

Taoquitok 11-15-2012 01:42 AM

even if you're going AP jungle, get a wriggles lantern. Mixed in with her W's AS steriod and the % damage on her Q, you will rip through minions so allowing for you to counter jungle really effectively and take dragon fast early and solo.
Elise doesn't require much damage to be a threat, so I find building defensively works best. I would probably get an Athene's over a RoA myself, then grab either a frozen mallet or a rylai's. Personally I go for the FM, but then I build her very hybrid.. not to mention the sticking power of FM is far greater than that of Rylai's simply due to it coming from basic attacks.
After that I'd probably go for a deathcap or frozen heart (depending on how well our team is doing) and then get the other afterwards.
Boots ways are dependant on the team. Mobility are fun on her when jungling due to the ability to gank easier but then you really can never go wrong with merc treads either.

Shiny Eevee 11-15-2012 02:02 AM

Elise can't jungle.

Taoquitok 11-15-2012 03:10 AM

she can, and does so well. she clears fast if you swap forms often, she has sustain, good single target damage (for S3 jungle changes) and great initiates (stun and a chase + chase on her Q). she covers all the requirements for a jungler

Warrrrax 11-15-2012 11:33 AM

check youtube for some jungling videos. You start with her SpiderBomb/AS-booster and healer. This gives her decent clearing speed and some sustain. At level 2 you get her Q nuke which lets you Q/W in human form, goto spider, get 2 spiderlings, then use AS booster/healer and Qnuke. You'd probably just stay in spider form and use your spider skills Q,W and spiderlings to clear.

Some go with onHit builds, some with Offensive and flat AP rune/mastery. it seems to vary quite a bit.

Maleric 11-15-2012 11:50 AM

I've seen a few guides, but doing custom I can't figure out what items to start with and then what items to build around that starting item.

I'm going without a leash, but she seems to take a lot of damage early. I've seen guides with boots, regrowth pendant, cloth armor, vamp scepter, I mean all kinds of different items. I just can't figure out which is best for her, as she still seems to take quite a bit of damage early.

Jing Ng 11-15-2012 11:52 AM

Awesome.

Warrrrax 11-15-2012 12:37 PM

You can still simulate a leash by taking HEAL instead of Flash. Its custom vs bots right? So who cares?

you can try various combinations of the following:

RUNES:
Red - AS will surely be best for early jungle start and still useful later. Mpen is better vs enemy champs though.
Yellow - flat armor is mandatory.
blue - flat AP is taken by some for slightly better early results. I'd still take MR/lvl though.
quints: flat AP is pretty efficient in quints and pretty worthwhile. Wont boost your %dmg Qs vs creeps though unless u have enough to round up.

MASTERY: 21 offense will net lots of free AP. Marginally useful for jungling.
21 defense I think is better. you get the extra health, CDR, Movespeed. Much better sustainability for jungling.
I'd avoid Utility as 9 pts for longer buff duration (that you only really get once or twice) isnt worth it.

ITEMS:
Its gonna be CLOTH+5pots or BOOTS+3 right? Try boots+3first with the most optimal jungling rune/mastery sets and see if her W speedbooster/healer is enough sustain to get thru 1 round of jungling. If no dice, go cloth+5.

Remember, start human, Spiderbomb, then goto Spiderform to get your 1 spiderling and duke it out. At level 2 take Q and start hman, use both spelss, spider to get TWO spiderlings. You probably just stayin Spider form for the rest of the time once your bluebuff is out. You keep your spiders and your spider abilities are sufficient (we hope) to kill quickly. Saving mana for ganks.

Heres a stonewall vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf1NMBl9do8

Maxing your W early should give enough health recovery to jungle well.

For items you will go AD (yuck), AS/onhit (maybe), or tanky AP (best). Rylais gives health, AP, and a really important snare. Abyssal for MR is desirable and Frozen Heart is excellent armor, mana, and fat CDR for moar spam. Catalyst/RoA is tempting too due to the nice sustain granted.
Malady gives efficient AS/onhit for faster clear. Hextech gives spellvamp for more sustain if needed.

That should give us BOTH some options to play around with. :-)