League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lol-Ranked. a joke? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2798762)

Joelimus 11-14-2012 11:35 AM

Lol-Ranked. a joke?

"the mexican people, and the c este la tur tur noob de frogs in der pond der perp perp PEERRPP."

-actual ranked quote.

all afk all non-english speaking-all of the time.
YA RIOT.
JUST
YAH.

IM TOP OR l FEED 11-14-2012 01:34 PM

Yup. Either that or feeding teams, afk'ers, and losing 42 elo every loss because of these kids. **** this game.

Leader of the OJ 11-14-2012 01:41 PM

Its frustrating, I am just going to play normals for a while till the elo evens out.

IM TOP OR l FEED 11-14-2012 01:46 PM

Totally agree.

czilla 11-14-2012 01:56 PM

Agreed

gogy09 11-14-2012 06:44 PM

Agreed. This **** is ridiculous so many bad players, un f*cking believable.

RidDK 11-14-2012 09:11 PM

Bump, in the past 6 games, all losses, I've had..
- 2 feeding teemos who instant locked top without communicating with anyone else (Accountable for 2 of the 6 losses).
- A gold player who was 1800 elo and didn't want to play with other teammates due to his high ego, he felt he was to superior to play fair with anyone else (Accountable for 1 of the 6 losses).
- Two games where two people chose the same lane despite the fact someone else called it, this ended in feeding and verbal dispute the whole game (Accountable for 2 of the 6 losses)
- A duo premade who went bot, and decided they wanted to troll the whole team, fed a combined total of 17 kills to the enemy team (Accountable for 1 of the 6 losses).

I'd have to say my experience so far this year has been dreadful, I'm scared to play another ranked game, but it's not the end for me, I lost 6 but won 6 as well, so I'm tied now. I guess that's something to be grateful for.

Lionym 11-14-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidDK (Hozzászólás 31433629)
Bump, in the past 6 games, all losses, I've had..
- 2 feeding teemos who instant locked top without communicating with anyone else (Accountable for 2 of the 6 losses).
- A gold player who was 1800 elo and didn't want to play with other teammates due to his high ego, he felt he was to superior to play fair with anyone else (Accountable for 1 of the 6 losses).
- Two games where two people chose the same lane despite the fact someone else called it, this ended in feeding and verbal dispute the whole game (Accountable for 2 of the 6 losses)
- A duo premade who went bot, and decided they wanted to troll the whole team, fed a combined total of 17 kills to the enemy team (Accountable for 1 of the 6 losses).

I'd have to say my experience so far this year has been dreadful, I'm scared to play another ranked game, but it's not the end for me, I lost 6 but won 6 as well, so I'm tied now. I guess that's something to be grateful for.

At least you're going even. I can carry as hard as possible with Jax top, but my MF bottom goes 3/13.. This season literally makes me hate this game so far..

IM TOP OR l FEED 11-14-2012 09:33 PM

Feeding teemo's seem to be a trend this season...

IceCreamSammich 11-14-2012 09:54 PM

I play support. I don't care who you are, you CANNOT carry a team to victory as a support. I challenge ANYONE to play support in SOLOQ (not duo, not team) and be on the winning side more than you lose. I've gone 6/1/27 as Sona (that many kills because my ADC was dead dang near the whole game from overextending or jumping into 2, 3 or even 5 of them) and still lost. My record is unbalanced on the loss side because of these feeders. PLEASE, give us a button that we can use to 'mark' a player who obvuiously is trolling so we can dodge the game, give that person the 30 minute penalty and move on to a more serious team comp. Also..remove Teemo from the fame. He's useless.