League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Things that would make Dragon Trainer Lulu worth 1350 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2798539)

Krimson62 11-14-2012 10:58 AM

Things that would make Dragon Trainer Lulu worth 1350

For starters, a recall animation.

If it's going to be about pix, give him a voice. when he roars for his taunt make him roar!
when he laughs, make him laugh!

Whimsey, she's a dragon trainer now, why is she riding her cane like a broom? she should be riding a dragon when she whimseys herself!

her ult knockup is still tree stumps... why?! it should be pillars of fire! or as someone in another thread said, have a roaring dragon noise, and a dragon glyph beneath ulted target. Or better yet, turn them into a dragon

evolving whimsey. when she whimseys something at a higher price, it should change what the target turns into based upon level. Perhaps an egg, then an egg with feet, and finally the partially hatched cuteness we have now.

Make the dragon shoot fireballs, or give him a flaming color different from lulus when she uses glitterlance

Obviously if all of these things were done it would be legendary and i would be ok with the extra price.

But as it is now it feels incomplete and overpriced.

I would like to hear your ideas for how it could be improved as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeastBox (Hozzászólás 31409742)
Recall animation, new voice work and lines, some fire particles. I was actually thinking her wand could be one of those stick riding horses, but with a dragon head, and her new animations could be a new walk animation riding it around (not literally riding it unless she Whimsy's herself).

Wulfestopheles 11-14-2012 11:00 AM

*deleted*

kingphillip 11-14-2012 11:01 AM

Good suggestions I agree.

BeastBox 11-14-2012 11:04 AM

Recall animation, new voice work and lines, some fire particles. I was actually thinking her wand could be one of those stick riding horses, but with a dragon head, and her new animations could be a new walk animation riding it around (not literally riding it unless she Whimsy's herself) but that may make it actually legendary. Those first few would at least bring it up to 1350 RP status.

It would be a fair amount of work, which is why they should probably just drop the price. But I'd buy it either way; cheaper, or better quality.

Krimson62 11-14-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeastBox (Hozzászólás 31409742)
Recall animation, new voice work and lines, some fire particles. I was actually thinking her wand could be one of those stick riding horses, but with a dragon head, and her new animations could be a new walk animation riding it around (not literally riding it unless she Whimsy's herself) but that may make it actually legendary. Those first few would at least bring it up to 1350 RP status.

It would be a fair amount of work, which is why they should probably just drop the price. But I'd buy it either way; cheaper, or better quality.

I love the idea of a riding horse/dragon stick!! that'd be sweet! updated OP

Lyxilion 11-21-2012 03:50 PM

Bump

Archangel9088 11-21-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenomStrafe (Hozzászólás 31684354)
Bump

why the ****?