League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Have jungle changes been implimented? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2798042)

Shijimah 11-14-2012 07:06 AM

Have jungle changes been implimented?

If so, what did they change? I can't find any info in the release notes but, I see people talking about it.

adc 11-14-2012 07:16 AM

Alright, Shijimah. Time to exercise some critical thinking. I know you were probably brought up as a Christian in America and taught not to question anything, but do your best anyway:

There's nothing in the release notes. This means that nothing has been changed. That should be fairly obvious, and we should be able to assume this.

There have been many rioters talking about the jungle changes. This means that there are going to be changes.

There have been many other people talking about the changes. This means that it's pretty well known in the community.

So what do we have? Confirmation of jungle changes, but no jungle changes yet. So what can we conclude? In the future, there will be changes to the jungle - more specifically, to the best of my knowledge, once the preseason is over, we'll be getting the changes.

Shijimah 11-14-2012 07:32 AM

I ask a simple question, in the forums - where you go to ask questions. Riot has "hot fixed" things many times and not said anything. They've also broken things (aka machine gun turrets like 2 patches ago with no official mention). So I was curious. AD Bottom - no need to be a ****

Slashinghardest 11-14-2012 08:54 AM

Hes right about the thinking part but he really didnt have to be a dick about it.

adc 11-14-2012 09:00 AM

I'd like to apologize to the Christians and Americans, I didn't mean to be rude to that group. It's just that the stereotypical christian american is a lazy son of a ***** who blindly believes what they're told (or so reddit would have me believe, anyway). No offense to anyone who's not a dip****, all offense to those that are.

TheGrayBuffoon 11-14-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD Bottom (Hozzászólás 31406372)
I'd like to apologize to the Christians and Americans, I didn't mean to be rude to that group. It's just that the stereotypical christian american is a lazy son of a ***** who blindly believes what they're told (or so reddit would have me believe, anyway). No offense to anyone who's not a dip****, all offense to those that are.

And you received your stereotypical, broad generalization from where? Who shaped your thinking? What shaped your perception? How narrow or broad is your experience that this is your firm conclusion?

* This thread will be locked soon.

adc 11-14-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGrayBuffoon (Hozzászólás 31406610)
And you received your stereotypical, broad generalization from where? Who shaped your thinking? What shaped your perception? How narrow or broad is your experience that this is your firm conclusion?

So I heard reading the post you're replying to isn't in fashion nowadays.

LemurKing 11-14-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD Bottom (Hozzászólás 31406372)

So wait you are mad at Christian Americans for supposedly not using critical thinking, and you are basing this view on what you have seen in an internet blog?

ThePurifier 11-14-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD Bottom (Hozzászólás 31404169)
Alright, Shijimah. Time to exercise some critical thinking. I know you were probably brought up as a Christian in America and taught not to question anything, but do your best anyway:

There's nothing in the release notes. This means that nothing has been changed. That should be fairly obvious, and we should be able to assume this.

There have been many rioters talking about the jungle changes. This means that there are going to be changes.

There have been many other people talking about the changes. This means that it's pretty well known in the community.

So what do we have? Confirmation of jungle changes, but no jungle changes yet. So what can we conclude? In the future, there will be changes to the jungle - more specifically, to the best of my knowledge, once the preseason is over, we'll be getting the changes.

I hope you are not atheist because if you are you're giving all us other atheists bad names. Your ignorance is asinine.

MarlaMazzyHope 11-14-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGrayBuffoon (Hozzászólás 31406610)

Well apparently he reads reddit to stock up on his facts, so all he needs now is some Fox news and a handgun and hes off to shape the world.