League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   LOL game company staff unfair deal with report problem ! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797718)

RB FrieICE 11-14-2012 03:13 AM

LOL game company staff unfair deal with report problem !

Hello staff, I want to know why ban my account . I not have do any wrong things . You don t said me unfriendly communicate with teammate . Because I never have this problem .If I have some bad behave , it is because my teammate make me feelings angry . This is their problem . If you want to improve game environment .Please you deal with this problem .Moreover playing game is need to communicate with teammate . If I don t said anything, it is game ?

Anybody have different feeling in game . If you can not give us said feeling , How can communicate with teammate . Let them understand.

game staff , I not reject your respond , It is very unfair behave . Because you not have explain game communicate problem . Then I just talking with teammate . Why Ban my account .I can not have feeling ? I can not have negative feeling ? This is game chat , If you can not have your game company provide this chat . Let us communicate with game player . So I maybe sometime have unsuitable feeling , But I like this game ,so I have this behave

Jwander 11-14-2012 03:15 AM

Ya this is getting on my nerves. You really need to mediate the tribunal. I can prly find videos of people talking how they just punish vote through the tribunal and somehow your agreement page makes it ok

KyroRayne 11-14-2012 07:30 AM

Actually, I vote on the tribunal. I currently have a 91% case rating for 56 cases, and I've voted pardon on about 8 of them, and miss voted Punish on 5 that were pardoned (This is prolly due to what I consider offensive language compared to others). Some of us read through all of the cases to make sure that everything is justified.

RB FrieICE 11-14-2012 09:36 AM

I can not understand your respond ! The main problem is unfair ban my account ! I want to know the game communicate . The chat can not talking with teammate ? Why I can not have negative with bad teammate . It is communicate with them ! Why always only ban my account . It is very unfair and unsuitable

Orcca 11-14-2012 09:48 AM

You can link your tribunal case results to see whether the majority of people here would have punished/pardoned you. There aren't rewards right now for doing the Tribunal, so the people who are voting right now generally do it because they want to.

Offensive language, severe anger, calling team members names are all things that can, and probably will get you punished by the Tribunal.

Qiangjie 11-14-2012 11:17 AM

Jenkin Rei, you're also talking about 51 people in a game of MILLIONS, that's not much, not trying to be a dick, but I've been banned before cuz someone **** talked me and I ****-talked back then got reported.

KyroRayne 11-14-2012 12:08 PM

Those are just the ones since the tribunal kept track of cases. However, if someone trash talks you, it doesn't mean you should do it back. The better thing to do is just ask your team mates to report them. since you got banned for trash talking, that means you've done it multiple times. Most of the cases I've reviewed have 3+ reports attached to them. On average it is 5 reports for 5 games. So if you were were reported by 2 people from that match, you were prolly also reported in various other matches as well.

That shows that you are also the cause of a problem. The other players can/prolly did face the ban as you if they were reported as well.

I suggest you look at the tribunal and review cases yourself. That way you can see what all goes into the cases to be tried. You might learn something from it on how the system works :)

Orcca 11-14-2012 12:19 PM

The Tribunal was put into place to encourage good behavior from players and to steer people away from cursing and raging in games. The honor system was another way that added to this, and both are working to some degree. Riot are trying to entice their players into better behavior and if you can't or don't agree with this, the public (Via Tribunal) will be the judge of your actions and can choose to punish you, if you become a toxic player.

Playing with people who yell and curse isn't fun, and doing it back doesn't help anything.