League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Premade Central [New Members Wanted] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797522)

JJ Unbreakable 11-14-2012 01:07 AM

Premade Central [Connecting YOU with Team Players]

Today's Featured Player: Jamiebra
Looking for a pre-made team?

Find someone YOU want to play with and never again worry about champion select fights, rage or trolls.
Premade Central is a large collection of players who enjoy matchmaking with friendly people.

A large player base allows you to find people to match with or fill that gap in your team, without worrying about someone else taking your role.
There are no requirements to join, so as soon as you say yes, you're in!

To join or if you need more information, post here or add me in-game: JJ Unbreakable

Today's Player Spotlight is Jamiebra
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31560651

Links to past Player Spotlights:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31399672

Habimaru 11-14-2012 01:26 AM

Why not~

...I want to be matched with a Amumu-Jungle/Malphite-Top/Support-Sticks/Miss-Fortune composition when I mid-lane Kennen.

I find I can fair decently also with doing these other roles/champions thus far:
ADC: Miss-Fortune
Jungle: Amumu/Darius/Jarvan-IV/MaoKai
Top-Lane: Kennen
Support: Léona/Jarvan-IV/Support-Sticks

JJ Unbreakable 11-14-2012 02:13 AM

Dedicated post for links to past Player Spotlights:

douchis
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31427783
Illgresi
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31456882
Carry Range
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31519911

JJ Unbreakable 11-14-2012 07:28 PM

Member Spotlight!

Today's featured player is: douchis

An AD main; handy in all roles, but favourite champs to play are Ezreal and Caitlyn.

Laning preference is:
AD -> Ap Mid -> Top -> Jungle -> Support

Here's douchis' lineup:

Mid: Katarina, Leblanc, Morgana
Top: Jayce, Darius, Fiora
Jungle: Volibear, Shyvanna, Shaco
Support: Blitz, Soraka, Sona

Add douchis for an all-rounder, to fill an AD role, or if you'd like someone to play with in general!

Disclaimer: All information is provided by the players and posted with their consent.
Any players not wishing to have their details disclosed will not be forced to do so.

GurenXx 11-14-2012 10:20 PM

Top-Rumble,Vladimir,Jax,Shen,Jayce,KhaZix,Singed,Garen ,Yorick,Kassadin(yes he can top)Gangplank,Volibear,Nautilus,Teemo,Nunu,Olaf,Ir elia,Malphite,Chogath,Pantheon
Mid-Kassadin
Jungle-Alistar,Nunu,Jax,Olaf,Maokai,Hecarim,Amumu,Nautilu s,Shen,Malphiye,Volibear
ADC-Tristana,Corki
Support- Taric,Alistar,Nunu,Sona

Top>Jungle>Support>ADC>Mid

JJ Unbreakable 11-15-2012 01:18 AM

A little self-introduction.
My IGN is: JJ Unbreakable

I play AD for my ranked team, mainly using Caitlyn, Ezreal and Miss Fortune.

I often fill in remaining positions when invited and as a result, I'm capable of playing any position; though I will admit that I need more practice at jungling.

I will accept all friend requests in-game, so feel free to add me and say hi when you're online!

JJ Unbreakable 11-15-2012 03:02 PM

Player Spotlight!

Today's featured player is: Illgresi

Very friendly and sociable, Illgresi's strengths lie in magic damage dealers, in both mid and top lane.
Illgresi likes taking tanky CC champions when playing support and is skilled in a large range of champions for each role. Best champions include Morgana, Katarina, Diana and Lux.

Laning preference is:
1st pref: Mid
2nd pref: Top
With an equal preference for the remaining roles/lanes.

Illgresi's roster is so impressive, I couldn't list them all here.
Ask Illgresi in-game if you have a specific champion you like to play with, I'm sure it'll be there!
Here's (some of) Illgresi's lineup:

Top: Cho'Gath, Jax, Pantheon, Sion
Jungle: Jax, Xin, Diana, Nocture
Support: Alistar, Nautilus, Blitzcrank, Soraka
AD: Graves, Ezreal, Ashe, Draven

There's no-one more fun or friendly than Illgresi who will fit well into any match-make up or team; to add in-game it's spelt "ILLGRESI".

Disclaimer: All information is provided by the players and posted with their consent.
Any players not wishing to have their details disclosed will not be forced to do so.

JJ Unbreakable 11-17-2012 12:37 AM

In hindsight, it appears that our Player Spotlights have been walls of text with too much info and, as a result, they've been revised to a more compact format.

Today's featured player is: Carry Range

Can you guess his favourite position?
That's right! Mid!
Carry Range is outstanding at using all the mid-lane champions, including the infrequently seen Lee-Sin mid.

Here are his main chamions:
  • Orianna
  • Gragas
  • Katarina

If you're looking for a caster, Carry Range is able to accommodate any and all of your AP Mid needs!

JJ Unbreakable 11-18-2012 04:22 AM

Player Spotlight!

Today's featured player is: Jamiebra

Adept at solo lanes, Jamiebra plays champions including Brand and Katarina in the mid and taking Tryndamere to the jungle or top, where he also plays Garen.

Jamiebra can handle playing any role and additionally uses:
  • Leona
  • Graves
  • Renekton

If you're looking for someone to duo queue with, add Jamiebra for a duo bot lane; or if you need someone to fill a solo lane.

LoLMiniSeries 11-18-2012 04:49 AM

League of Legends MiniSeries1
(All details will be discussed in-depth with teams once they are registered.)
ABOVE ALL, I WOULD LIKE EVERY TEAM THAT IS CONSIDERING REGISTERING TO REALIZE THIS IS A HUGE COMMITTMENT. NOT ONLY AM I RELYING ON YOU, ALL OF THE OTHER TEAMS & EVERYONE HELPING MAKE THIS HAPPEN ARE AS WELL! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN FULL, & PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON COMPETING FOR THE FULL DURATION!

GENERAL INFORMATION

The League of Legends MiniSeries is a mild-ELO showcase pitting 32 teams from around the globe against each other in a 15-week point-based season. My goal is to highlight & help lower-level players that would like to experience low-scale competitive play while bettering themselves & preparing for a higher level of competition. I would also like to give players finding it difficult to advance in the community an outlet to grow.

All games will be held on NA servers. However, this does not limit the season to only NA teams. If you are willing to adhere to the schedule & you have a team on a different server, you will also be allowed to compete.

As stated earlier, I am looking to highlight mild-ELO players/teams. In order to qualify, you must be between 1250-1800ELO. This means that no team or member of a team reached 1800ELO at the end of Season 2, & no team or member of a team will be above 1800ELO by Saturday, January 5 [Start of Week1]. If your team is registered & breaches 1800ELO or a member of your team breaches 1800ELO, your team will be disqualified. I AM NOT ENCOURAGING TEAMS TO NOT STRIVE FOR A BETTER RATING!!! These are the specific rules for this event. Mods will be keeping track of individual/team ratings through the pre-season.

FORMAT INFORMATION

32 teams will be divided into 2 conferences, 16 teams each. [Jungle/River Conference]. From there, teams will further be divided into team brackets, 8 teams each. [Jungle Conference: Lizard/Golem Brackets | River Conference: Baron/Dragon Brackets]. Teams will then be divided into groups within their respective brackets, 4 teams each. To clear this up: There will be 4 teams in a group, 2 groups in a bracket, 2 brackets in a conference.

Teams will compete over the course of the season to gain a series of Group Points & Series Points. These will be what determines your placement throughout the season & will ultimately decide what teams advance to Round 2, & furthermore, the playoffs.

The season will be divided into 2 rounds. Round 1 is focused on Group Play, or Group Points. Teams will strive to be in the top 3 teams from their respective groups. At the end of Round 1, the bottom team from each group will be eliminated. Groups in each bracket will then merge, creating 4, 6-team brackets. Round 2 will have teams focusing on Bracket Play, or Series Points. Teams will compete to earn a spot at the top 4 of their brackets. At the end of Round 2, the bottom 2 teams from each bracket will be eliminated, leaving 4 teams left per bracket. 8 teams in each conference. 16 teams overall. Teams will then be seeded by conference & will enter a single-elimination playoff bracket.

All games are currently scheduled for Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. Matches during the week prove to be too complicated to arrange for all teams/mods/etc. You can expect most matches to be held during the evening in North America. Full schedules will be sent to each team once the whole league table has been filled.

TEAMS COMPETING

JUNGLE CONFERENCE
GamerGrind G2
No Life For DD
Umbra Gaming uG
Digital Descent DiDes
Altus Cogite Gaming xACGx
Elite Gladiators EG
Dry Roasted Almonds Almond
Innate Gaming InG
Meddling Gamers MedGs
School Sucks TnTech
Fancy Suits and Trading FSnT
iionic Spark iios
The Exalted Ones XLTD
Noob Team GG Forlan
Team Clever CLEVER
Sultans SULTAN

RIVER CONFERENCE
Delirious Gaming DLMG
Team Not Today TnT
Motion eSports 3 MTN3
Legends Never Die LND
The Harmless Carrys THC
Caught In a Bad Bromance CIBB
Team Solo Feed TSF
+9 TBA

PRIZES

1st Place | $1000 + $100 RP + Entry in Series2
2nd Place | $250 + $50 RP + Entry in Series2
3rd/4th Place | Entry in Series2

CONTACT

E-Mail: LoL_MiniSeries@yahoo.com
IGN: LoLMiniSeries
I am currently searching for a team of moderators, casters, streamers & promoters to help launch & run this successfully. If you are interested, please contact me. If you are a team interested in competing in MiniSeries1, please fill out the registration form below IN THE EXACT FORMAT & send it to the e-mail above. Once your e-mail has been sent, please add this account in-game & notify the Mod.

REGISTRATION FORM

TEAM INFO
Team Name:
Team Tag:
Team Location:
Team Clan/Sponsor:
Team Life-Span:
Tourneys Played:
Tourneys Won:
Team Captain:
Team Captain E-Mail:

ROSTER [Summoner Names, Roles, Current ELO/Season 2 ending ELO]