League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Zed Jungle, please stop it summoners (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797348)

Sniper77 11-13-2012 10:39 PM

Zed Jungle, please stop it summoners

So I play some champ today and of course we are gonna get a lot of Zeds wanting to jungle.

From the 3 games i played with a jungle zed playing in different lanes myself i can count the number of ganks i got on one hand. Not only that there was not one single effective gank in that poor number.

So Summoners i beg you. If you are gonna jungle Zed, DONT.

Please spare us all the pain and dissappointment of having you on our team.

K thanks

ArchlordCevic 11-13-2012 11:00 PM

has no hard cc = bad jungle

Yuan Shikai 11-13-2012 11:07 PM

Yeah, he is an effin terrible jungle.

New jungle were you get more gold might change that, but atm he needs too much farm to be viable to work in jungle.

Titan9900 11-13-2012 11:25 PM

His jungle is weak, at 6 it gets stronger with his ult but he is probably in the bottom 10% of viable junglers. I could see jungle akali becoming a more viable pick than jungle zed

Least Pro Lee NA 11-14-2012 02:44 AM

Really? I had a pretty good game jungling with him. His clear speed is amazing and his ganks while not that great do to his lack of hard CC are still acceptable.

TTxKairen 11-14-2012 03:07 AM

His clear speed is incredible, but his ganks are serious chunks. However, I see him being a very effective counter jungler along the lines of Shyvana.

Elodin 11-14-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArchlordCevic (Hozzászólás 31397103)
has no hard cc = bad jungle

Shyvana says "hi"

Also, after the jungle change, Zed will be more appealing because early game ganks are going to be less viable and farm junglers will be more appealing. Zed CAN gank, he just can't gank as hard as other people and do all the lane's work for them.

Ravenshire 11-14-2012 03:31 AM

For solo queue, I'd agree in that his clear time is great but his gank utility is... very lackluster.

In premades, though, he could be absolutely brutal if you're running with people you know will have hard CCs in their lanes, like Shen top, Taric or Leona bottom, or a high-burst AP caster with a stun mid.

His burst damage is insane; if your lane can work with you to secure the gank, you can drop them pretty much instantly.

AutumnDawn 11-14-2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenshire (Hozzászólás 31401521)
For solo queue, I'd agree in that his clear time is great but his gank utility is... very lackluster.

In premades, though, he could be absolutely brutal if you're running with people you know will have hard CCs in their lanes, like Shen top, Taric or Leona bottom, or a high-burst AP caster with a stun mid.

His burst damage is insane; if your lane can work with you to secure the gank, you can drop them pretty much instantly.

Pretty much this. If your team has CC, then ganking is easy. And most lanes have CC. So CC + a burst from both player, not to mention. Exhaust/Ignite. It's easy to gank.

And Jungling isn't always about ganks. It's about applying pressure to the lane too.

Toshironikko 11-14-2012 03:48 AM

i would say he is pretty much in the same boat as shyvanna when it comes to ganking - prob should go smite exhaust on him - flash not really necessary as he can shadow clone over walls and such just my two cents