League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 25

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2797316)

seajaydub 11-13-2012 10:26 PM

Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

If I am playing a 3v3 game or a 5v5 arranged game, I think it would be much more appropriate to have the corresponding tier banner shown, instead of just solo queue (or maybe show the higher of the two). I find it rather annoying that it shows my solo q border for all 3 queues, when I did not take solo queue very seriously, as I usually only play League with friends. I would have done so if I had known that it would be the most important queue.

Any opinions?

Regardless of your childish opinions of 3v3, why should my solo q banner be shown during my 3v3 games? The banner shown in 3s should be indicative of my 3v3 skill, not my solo q skill. None of you know anything about my solo queue skill. So stop coming in here and claiming "You're not good enough for diamond." You don't know that. I played until 1800 and then stopped playing. I got to 1700 by winning 24 games straight with 0 losses. I doubt you people could ever do that. So stop making assumptions. 100% I would have been plat had I kept playing. Diamond? Maybe not, but I definitely had a chance and will most likely get it this season. You don't have a valid reason why I shouldn't have my diamond border, so stop being *******s for no reason.

Were we not originally told that rewards would be based off of our highest rating anyway? I know you changed what you said about the banner, but releasing information like that so close to the end of the season really screws some people over. I let my solo queue rating decay from 1800 to 1700 ish before you posted that information because I thought I was set if I had gotten higher already. I don't like being stuck with a gold banner when I have diamond and was only 50 elo away from platinum. Getting plat would have been extremely easy had I know earlier.

All these people bashing 3v3 elo is starting to get extremely old. Sure, you can get carried. You can get carried extremely easily on arranged 5s too, but nobody complains about that one. The nature of Ranked Teams is at fault here, not 3s. People can play their 5 placement games at bronze elo and then invite good players to get the high tiers. It's a flawed system. But it has nothing to do with 3s. I can say with 0 doubt in my mind that my 3s team will obliterate you. We are very good. We deserve our diamond. 408's team just barely beat us because of a d/c and they acknowledged we should've won. We play at rank 1 level. If you acknowledge that we are good enough to beat the rank 1 team, but also argue that we don't deserve diamond in this queue, you are delusional. They are mutually exclusive. Getting gold on 3s (which is so easy roadkill can do it) =/= getting plat or diamond. Getting gold requires about 5 wins and if you mess up you can just form a new team. Getting diamond requires closer to 20-30 wins with no losses. I don't care how many times you reset your team, if you aren't good at 3s, you will not be getting diamond without inviting someone to carry you. Stop being so salty because you didn't get it. It's not because you didn't want to, it's most likely because you aren't good enough at 3s.

[Edit] Also just because I feel like mentioning it and sabotaging myself, my team was the first team to beat RiotNome and Jatt's Riot 3v3 team. We stopped them from getting diamond their first night. NO HARD FEELS BROS

Also why the heck do solo queue players get their diamond borders when they play premade and 3v3? Where I don't get my diamond border in either? Solo queue gets all the benefits. It's not fair that a solo queue diamond player might be only silver in 3v3, but he will still get his diamond border in 3s and I won't when I earned my border for that queue. It makes absolutely no sense and it's upsetting. Either give it to everyone or take it away. This inequality is not fair at all.

Insanity Cow 11-13-2012 10:28 PM

Omguh youre diamond and you didnt take take solo queue seriously

can i have some of your skill

seajaydub 11-13-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insanity Cow (Hozzászólás 31396345)
Omguh youre diamond and you didnt take take solo queue seriously

can i have some of your skill

I'm diamond in teams, I was only 1800 in solo queue.

IrrationalNoob 11-13-2012 10:29 PM

I agree. I think 3v3 should show in normal 3v3. Custom games should show arranged 5s (particularly for summoner's rift)

Also arranged 5s normals should show arranged 5s rating not solo queue....your not queuing solo are you?

DuffTime 11-13-2012 10:29 PM

I agree wholeheartedly.

I got diamond in 3v3, and gold in solo Q.

Why does my team have to think I'm a gold player in load screen when I am a diamond level player? Even in the 3v3 map?

Accel 11-13-2012 10:31 PM

Why are you people making a big deal over this? Gold isn't that bad holy ****.

Xtractor 11-13-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuffTime (Hozzászólás 31396382)
I agree wholeheartedly.

I got diamond in 3v3, and gold in solo Q.

Why does my team have to think I'm a gold player in load screen when I am a diamond level player? Even in the 3v3 map?

cuz getting diamond in 3x3 is 100x easier than getting diamond in solo Q?

scazzaf 11-13-2012 10:47 PM

I cant agree with op more, bumping

seajaydub 11-13-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtractor (Hozzászólás 31396482)
cuz getting diamond in 3x3 is 100x easier than getting diamond in solo Q?

Seeing as how you have never been diamond in either queue, I'm sure you have loads of experience as to which one is easier. Oh wait.

DuffTime 11-13-2012 11:41 PM

boomp