League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Im tired of trolls. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796927)

Lonely Spawn 11-13-2012 09:27 PM

Im tired of trolls.

Im tired of trolls i always congrats my team, i tell them what to do and what not to do. I give them some tips and advices, i help them i work in team i always win my lane but...IF I DONT JUNGLE NOBODY CAN, IF I DONT SUPPORT NOBODY CAN, IF I DONT TOP NOBODY CAN, IF I DONT MID NOBODY CAN, IF I DONT ADC NOBODY CAN.
I mean, why would you play ranked if you suck at normal, if you dont know the basics, dont chase, always have a ward in your lane, dont get greedy, dont yell at team, dont feed, always last hit, always go in group and not alone, dont initiate team fights if your team is not prepared, etc.

Man what do i need to do to get out of elo hell i dont belonge here, i belonge to 1400+ i know cause i've played with my friend's account he was 1500 last season and i outfarmed i carried i won my lane and other lanes, man what do i need to do to get a real team now im 3/6 in this season and 1040 elo, in the last i was at 1100 elo and i always won my lanes, but you can't trust your team, i mean if they are playing ranked is because you are good at normal and at team work, would someone lead me to 1300+ elo please or whatever out of elo hell, pleaseee!!! i hate to be here full of noobs no mias, no teamwork, chasin like noobs.

Lonely Spawn 11-14-2012 12:18 PM

Why would you vote negative? A team game needs a good team, is not my fault.

ExecutionerK 11-14-2012 12:23 PM

If you are good, you will win one lane and carry the others.

Quit blaming at other, this is solo queue, you take control over everything that can be under your control, and outside of your control? You assist, you help, not farm and make yourself look good.

You belong to where you are most of the time, but since the season just started, play another 50 games or so and you will be fine.

Tarabull 11-14-2012 02:09 PM

That is not always the case Ken. I know I'm not good enough to carry very hard, I fall into the support role myself. Even when I play one of our carries I know where I should be standing and what isn't safe. I've had several games already this season where teammates will run around out of place.

I also think the definition of trolls has been skewed here. I think unskilled players is the term.

Anyways, if you continue to play solo I would grab a buddy. You will increase your odds of winning with the added teamwork.

Thorston13 11-14-2012 05:52 PM

First of all relax and you're confusing trolls with unskilled people or people just having one bad game.
the recommended stuff is to duo queue, but, if you solo it's your risk.
If you're winning your lane go gank mid, go ward their jungle and counter anytime, gank mid or 4man gank bot. It's not about YOU and YOUR LANE, it's about the game overall.
One lane won won't usually make you come forth in the game unless you take advantage of it, im not high elo, but i've been asking around and doing this myself and i've came up in the ladder.
Remember the basics and have fun.
Ward, call mia, don't chase, don't rage, be a teamplayer and don't try to 1vs1 unless you can actually take the enemy down.

ryzeonline 11-15-2012 01:18 AM

I understand your frustration, I've felt similarly, and it inspired my experiment :

My post on "The Skills Of Strangers (...Or Not)" may help you.

Wishing you all the best!