League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   zed sucks (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796676)

A Bronze V Noob 11-13-2012 07:27 PM

zed sucks

just sucks.. wtf is he supposed to be good at?

zed or talon? talon.

TheFunStopsHere 11-13-2012 07:31 PM

He's actually pretty good mid.

I fought 3 Zeds today. One jungled and DC'd a bunch so he didn't count.

The other two went top. Now, I can't fault them because they fought Malphite? But I was enjoying all my free kills mid.

A Bronze V Noob 11-13-2012 07:48 PM

seriously the worst release champ since karma.

Izara 11-13-2012 07:51 PM

He's slightly UP in my opinion.

BoneThugzPkz 11-13-2012 07:52 PM

Oh look. another one of these threads. Imma just wait a few months until people can actually play the champion and necro this thread when they find out he's strong AF.

IS12c9caee90c700fc71890 11-13-2012 09:15 PM

Good @ doing nothing at all

Taemin91 11-13-2012 09:16 PM

I Am 40 Year Old... Just Lost My Virginity

The most unforgettable moment of my life happened last night...

I'm one of those people who likes to stay home on Sundays and just chill until I go to sleep. I usually hang out with my friends only on Fridays and Saturdays.

It all began on Sunday afternoon. The weather was nice, I could feel the lukewarm temperature of breeze gushing through my winodws. I could smell the freshness of the grass and flowers in the air. I spent some of my afternoon drinking my earl grey tea in my veranda while enjoying the scenery. After a while, I then proceeded on doing my usual routine on Sundays, just watching t.v, chilling and contemplate about my life.

I was watching t.v for a bit, then I got tired of watching tv, so I turned it off and I was so bored so I decided to take a nap. I went to my room, turned off the lights, locked the door and lied down in my bed. I was rolling back and forth because I couldn't sleep for some reason, so then I started fapping.

I was intensely fapping for about 2 minutes and when I was about to reach the climax, my fapping was suddenly interrupted by a loud and weird ring tone, I was startled and thought "WTF is that", then I realized it was my cellphone that I left in the living room. So, I stopped my fapping and didn't get to finish but that's okay I thought I should continue later. I pulled up my boxers as I walked out of my room and went to the living room to answer the call.

Before I answered my phone, I checked who the caller was and it was a name that was familiar but I do not recall seeing before. So I decided to answer it anyway to find out who it is. I hear a familiar voice but I do not recall where I heard it from, so I asked who it is. So it was an old acquaintance of mine back at my old work place 3 years ago named Jacob. We exchanged numbers due to some projects that we had to work on but I didn't really like the guy, I suspected that he was homosexual judging by his mannerisms and gay accent; so that was more reason for me to stay away. I also caught him from time to time taking quick glances of me during a meeting and would quickly look away as I caught him.

Anyways, so the conversation started with the usual "How you been" "I'm fine, you?" "Been a long time". So he told me his story how he just recently broke up with his ex and that he has no one else to tell his problems about. I thought it was weird since we weren't even close. At least I thought we weren't close. Perhaps he saw me as a friend during the time we worked together.

Jacob asked me if I could meet up with him at the coffee place near our old workplace to talk for a bit about the burden he's carrying and he needed some advice. Since I was bored anyway, I agreed might as well help the poor guy. I got into my car and drove to the coffee place near our old workplace and I found him sitting in the corner with two coffees ready and some donuts. I figured he paid for them since I don't like to owe anyone anything I took out my wallet and asked him how much.
Jacob told me not to worry about it since he's the one who asked for the favour.
So I thought, alright free food why not.

As we were talking about his problems, I did not realize I had already nearly finished my coffee and my donut. All of a sudden, I started to not pay attention to what he was saying, my vision was blurred and I was feeling dizzy. I told him I need to go to the washroom to wash my face...

I woke up in a dark place, in someone else's bed, curtains were closed. I did not know where I was. As I was trying to regain my consciousness, the first thing I heard was this *slurping sound* and shortly after, I felt this tingly feeling in my testicl3s and it felt good, I looked down and saw Jacob was in between my legs and he was washing my balls with his mouth. I said "WTF ARE YOU DOING DUDE, GET THE FUK OFF ME" I tried to get him off me but then I realized my hands and legs were tied down. I could not do anything as he washed my balls with his mouth.

He then slowly creeped up on top of me and forced his testicl3s in my mouth. I felt disgusted and helpless and had a sudden urge of biting off his testicl3s, but I quickly reasoned that he might bleed to death and I might end up in jail suffering even more painful consequences. I lay there helplessly, he moaned and moaned and moaned in pleasure as I slowly and carefully washed his balls with my mouth. I felt something spiky in my mouth and figured it might have been his pubes being stuck in my teeth.

He then stood up, proceeded to spread my legs and forced his spear into the hole of my buttocks. I felt excruciating pain as I lay helpless in his bed. He thrusted in and out for I don't know how long and eventually I started feeling good, it was a mix of pain and exhilarating pleasure. Soon after, I felt sudden gush of liquid bursting into my hole in my rear buttocks. It felt good and I felt my male sexual organ bulge and pop upwards.

I then realized that I was actually a homosexual and that I had been fooling myself that I was straight and liked women.

Jacob and I became close buddies after the incident.

Moral of the Story:

When you are fapping, ignore any disturbances until you are done. Even better if you fall asleep afterwards.

Pinkie Pie lol 11-13-2012 09:18 PM

From all the ranking games i've seen. Hes one of those tricky lablenc's.

He hits you, then gets out. She supposed to poke him to death while staying safe and when you are low, he goes for a kill, he can't stay toe to toe in a fight against anypony err I mean anybody.

gecos 11-14-2012 02:33 AM

I feel I wasted 6300 IP on Zed.

Roccano 11-14-2012 02:36 AM

I like how you are calling him underpowered a day after he comes out.

Try getting used to his playstyle first, as well as a build that works.

I tend to do alright with him, even though I only played one game so far, I know he has burst potential, especially since I was fighting up against a Jax at top, winning almost every encounter.