League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   what the heck riot! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796598)

Custom Games 11-13-2012 07:10 PM

what the heck riot!

I queued with this troll 2 games already (Ign:Aiey). After the second game i had enough and reported him for not communicating with team and set him on ignore list. Yet i got a 3rd queue with this guy in ranked and i ended season 2 gold and now i gained 2 free loses thanks to this troll. Why do i get matched with him when i had him reported and set on ignore list? (1st game he went support brand and set 0 wards) (2nd game he didnt communicate to the team at all in championselect and went xerath mid but never ulted or never stunned any champions) Please give me an explanation for this troll.

Jamie98s 11-13-2012 07:23 PM

sounds like a typical game of LoL, and if you say anything negative or passive aggressive about it you will be suspended.

vulgarwolf 11-13-2012 07:25 PM

see you in hell
you can check out anytime you want
you can never leave

NinetyNineTails 11-13-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie98s (Hozzászólás 31389919)
sounds like a typical game of LoL, and if you say anything negative or passive aggressive about it you will be suspended.

Yes, if you respond to being trolled by becoming a troll, you get banned for being a troll.

I would have assumed that this went without saying. 'He started it' loses effectiveness rapidly after one leaves kindergarten.

Redjik 11-13-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails (Hozzászólás 31394698)
Yes, if you respond to being trolled by becoming a troll, you get banned for being a troll.

I would have assumed that this went without saying. 'He started it' loses effectiveness rapidly after one leaves kindergarten.

This right here.

Shade of Latria 11-13-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails (Hozzászólás 31394698)

Damn straight!!! i get ppl banned all the time by calling them all sorts of ****. I have like 10 accounts from level 10-20 I rotate between trolling people into getting banned. Its ****in hilarious. I intentionally feed. the whole game and its amazing how pissed people get when you feed their lane and hand off buffs and insult them.All sorts of verbal abuse and I end up reporting them. Ive seen a few of their cases in the tribunal too on my main and I punish every time. If someone punches you in the face on the street or walks up to you and tells you your mother is a ***** u have no right to do anything back to them, that **** is for pre-school.

mambawarrior0 11-13-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade of Latria (Hozzászólás 31395468)
If someone punches you in the face on the street or walks up to you and tells you your mother is a ***** u have no right to do anything back to them, that **** is for pre-school.

Actually, this is completely true (at least in the USA). If someone attacks you and leaves, you are not allowed to legally fight back after they are done.
Example: Someone points a gun at you. After they finish shooting, it is illegal to shoot them, as they are no longer a threat.
If you don't believe me, feel free to look it up.