League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (Great Champ Idea) Kaji - Essence of the Inferno (Flippin Ninja) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2796253)

Residue Fingaz 11-13-2012 05:56 PM

(Great Champ Idea) Kaji - Essence of the Inferno (Flippin Ninja)

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7/f/200...y_GENZOMAN.jpg
I saw this picture and it inspired me to bring her to life with some skills :D

This picture was not made for my concept
and all artwork credit goes to Genzoman

I know they just released Zed... but the balance is still tipped to one side..

plus. they did Darius/Draven back to back.. why not do Ninja back to back? :) with Kaji.. she will be the fifth ninja we all want so much!!

KUNOICHI !!

Kaji (Akali's Mother)

Essence of the Inferno (ninja)

weapon of choice : Ninjatō and Kusarigama (chain - sickle)

LORE
Lore is simple for now.. always open for ideas and complexity :D

Kaji was one of the best of the Order in the way of pruning the tree, but when Ionia was invaded by Noxus she acted on her own. During the grueling battle that waged on. Kaji was sought out by the enemy, ambushed, Morgana and Singed appeared out of nowhere with a mob of lowly creeps which surrounded her. Kaji fought valiantly but was overwhelmed by the immense poison in the air and the darkness which engulfed her. Kaji feinted then and there. As the Noxian pack left, Singed thought he'd leave Kaji with a reminder of the raid on Ionia. Uncorking a test-tube of some putrid concoction, he poured the vile acid on Kaji's left cheek, forever singed her beauty

Burned and dishonored, she returned to the kinkou only to be informed that she must step down from being the Eye of Shadow and pass on her knowledge to her only daughter, Akali.
After the attack from Zed and his students, the kinkou questioned Kaji's part in the assault. They sent Akali to apprehend her mother and if necessary, kill her.
With-ease, defeating her beloved daughter, the sense of betrayal set in. Everyone she once cared for suddenly was against her, rage insued and she became what she is now, The Essence of the Inferno and Zed welcomed her to his order with open arms.

“Passion and shame torment me, and rage is mingled with my grief." -Kaji

BaseStats
Hit Points: 460 (+90 per level)
Energy 200
AD - 55 (+3.2 per level)
AP - 0
Move Speed - 330
Attack Speed - 0.654 (+2.6% per level)
Armor - 18 (+3.5 per level)
Magic Resist - 18 (+1.50 per level)

(OPEN FOR DEBATE)
PASSIVE
if an enemy is affected by one of her abilities, they take increased damage from her basic attacks. every time an enemy is hit with one of her abilities, they have a flaming circle around their feet, making them take 9/12/15% additional damage from basic attacks, upgrading at levels 7 and 13.*
(Sephiroth's grand passive) :) i like

Skill 1: Kusarigama skill
PyroCyclone:
(active) Kaji begins to spin her chain and sickle over her head
dealing physical damage to all enemies in her radius, enemies hit recieve a mark over their head for 6 seconds.
Kaji's Auto attack against marked target will consume mark
dealing Damage (Armor Reduction and for 2 seconds)

spin/level* 1x/2x/3x/4x/5x
range : 400/450/500/550/600
Physical Damage : 25/40/55/70/85
(ArmReduce -5/-8/-11/-15/-20 <---needs some work.

(+.4 per bonus attack damage) <-( Modified from +.9 thanks to Sephiroth)
PyroCyclone active
Searing Entangle: 1 second stun
(active)(*skill shot*) while Chain spin is active
Kaji can throw her sickle with a successful hit
she can then pull herself in dealing base damage plus 5% of their missing health
(the range is considerably short, i don't want people getting the idea of a Blitzcrank grab)
*(Has ability to cross wall and pull through treeline)

Energy Cost : 50 Range: 725
Cool Down : 26/23/20/17/14 seconds
Base damage 70/85/100/115/130
(+.4 per bonus attack damage)

Skill 2: Embers
(skill shot)
Summons 4 flaming projectiles and fires them directly in front of her
(Diminishing returns)
each Emberball deals 20 magic dmg
+ 10 mag dmg per/rank/level
+.5 per bonus AbilityPower

activates Burning Rush
(sunfire cape effect): deals 30 magic damage to nearby enemies
30% Movement speed for 3 seconds
Cool Down : 18/16/14/12/10 --------------------------------------- ^she needs some kind of escape-ability
Range: 600
Energy Cost:100

Ninjatō skill
Skill 3: Hell's Touch:

(Active): Kaji lashes out in a series of precision slashes with her Ninjatō.
( three strikes will deal the same amount of damage to all enemies nearby exposing their weak point / any healing effects are reduced to 50%)

This ability can be activated a second time within 3 seconds, and a third time within 2 seconds of that. On the third activation She will perform a back flip jump (true damage)(slashing nearest enemy)(150 range back) and throws 3 Flaming Kunai (each Kunai doing 20 magic dmg. +10 each rank up) in a cone from mid air burning her enemies (regaining energy if successful with TrueDamage)

(3 strikes + Back Flip Strike, and Kunai Combo)

don't think 3... then another 3 slashes. and top that with 3 more.. no no no..

1 slash.. a 2nd. then a 3rd ----> backflip > Flame Kunai and Voilŕ . combo attack.

Cool Down : 20/18/16/14/12
Physical Damage Per Strike: 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130
(+0.6 per bonus attack damage)
Energy Cost 40 for each activate
total of 160 energy used for full combo
best judgement when to use this is critical

Ninjatō/Kusarigama Skill
Ultimate: Inferno Rage

(active) Kaji Chases her enemy target, Leaving a trail of fire burning enemies in her path (short DoT maybe 50/100/150 hp over 2 seconds)
and striking each enemy with a fearsome attack dealing physical damage as she runs by them.
with in striking distance, Kaji jumps up right before her target and slashing down with both Ninjatō and Kusarigama, blowing back every other enemy but the target. (dealing damage to all in blast radius) (range of radius 600)

(Successive hits against enemies deal 10% base damage. Each strike adds +5% ; up to +20% for final attack)

once her Ulti is activated, you have no control of Kaji. Inferno Rage takes full control of her mind body and soul
once target has been selected, any enemy targets between Kaji and her prime target will take damage before Final Attack on enemy target

*enemy target's allies *Physical Damage per Strike: 150 / 250 / 350 (+10% base damage)
*Target Damage* Total Maximum Physical Damage: 325 / 550 / 775
(.7 per bonus attack damage) <-(modified from 5.1 LMFAO cuz im a noob and my ratios need work... Thanks Sephiroth for the input)

Cool down: 100/90/80 seconds
- No Cost
- Range 600/700/800

SephirothWontDie 11-13-2012 06:19 PM

much better, nice work. :D

Residue Fingaz 11-13-2012 06:40 PM

Feedback if you will :)

few people saw this idea on my other thread.

Had to make a new thread with a more appealing Title.

bump

Residue Fingaz 11-13-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie (Hozzászólás 31387092)
much better, nice work. :D

Thanks Sephiroth

been at it all day. thinking of ideas n ratios to fit the skills better..

2 ninjato was over the top.. so 1 is more suitable + her chain/sickle

Tweaked up description of the skills a bit better, as well.

:D

Residue Fingaz 11-13-2012 07:17 PM

My favorite community on the whole web!!
let's get some input here

we all want another ninja.. and what better than a sexy akali mom!!! :D

Residue Fingaz 11-14-2012 03:41 PM

bump

Kevin 11-14-2012 04:54 PM

Hope they don't release any new Ninja champions starting from now till Season 4 :)

Residue Fingaz 11-14-2012 05:32 PM

RIOT has left things unbalanced with Ninja Champs.

There is too much light.. not enough Darkness.. 1 more *bad* ninja couldn't hurt