League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot, I can't stop worrying about my ADC (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793936)

LoLThatsNotFunny 11-13-2012 10:41 AM

Riot, I can't stop worrying about my ADC

Mainly because, from what has been said so far, nothing good happened to AD carries and almost everyone else got a little help in their itemization.

All I saw were nerfs to them (apart from the penetration calculating)..
especially now that PD got its MS dramatically reduced and its AS reduced too. I have no idea by how much, but this is gonna hurt a LOT especially when facing an enemy Nunu, Skarner, Maokai, Singed, etc.

In addition to the Black Cleaver changes. I understand that the AS was removed so that casters can use it while AD carries can't, but this leaves even less good AS itemization for AD carries. While I understand that this is intended because the AS was a great stat sold for cheap and it needed to be looked at.. is it really okay to make all those changes that affect AD carries this much?

I'd be really happy to listen as to why or how it's gonna be alright.. I just couldn't stop worrying and had to ask.

LoLThatsNotFunny 11-13-2012 07:39 PM

I feel left out :P

LoLThatsNotFunny 11-14-2012 01:21 AM

Am I really the only one who thinks this might be a problem? :(

Duke Br0heimer 11-14-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoLThatsNotFunny (Hozzászólás 31399783)
Am I really the only one who thinks this might be a problem? :(

Yes.

God forbid AD carries aren't the be all end all once in awhile.

AmbushIntheDark 11-14-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer (Hozzászólás 31399816)
Yes.

God forbid AD carries aren't the be all end all once in awhile.

This. As a support player I'm sitting here waiting to be rammed in the mouth by the utility changes (as per riot tradition of screwing supports every patch) and hearing a ADC complain about how they arnt getting STRONGER? Screw you.

Daturah 11-14-2012 01:31 AM

Just trust them.

Morello 11-14-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoLThatsNotFunny (Hozzászólás 31363151)
Mainly because, from what has been said so far, nothing good happened to AD carries and almost everyone else got a little help in their itemization.

All I saw were nerfs to them (apart from the penetration calculating)..
especially now that PD got its MS dramatically reduced and its AS reduced too. I have no idea by how much, but this is gonna hurt a LOT especially when facing an enemy Nunu, Skarner, Maokai, Singed, etc.

In addition to the Black Cleaver changes. I understand that the AS was removed so that casters can use it while AD carries can't, but this leaves even less good AS itemization for AD carries. While I understand that this is intended because the AS was a great stat sold for cheap and it needed to be looked at.. is it really okay to make all those changes that affect AD carries this much?

I'd be really happy to listen as to why or how it's gonna be alright.. I just couldn't stop worrying and had to ask.

Well AD carries have explosive scaling and good items! There's a couple things they'll enjoy, but it's not a major problem to solve :P

StoneColdSteve 11-14-2012 01:57 AM

it might be a problem. you know what happens when adcs DONT do crazy damage late game? yeah, it's the return of the tanky-dps overlords.

i'm not saying it's gonna happen, because we don't know about all of the changes and how they will interact, but you are a bunch of fools if you just dismiss these type of concerns out of hand. making the adc position both easier to catch and weaker in the damage department has big implications for overall balance.

i bet these same people that pooh-pooh this concern were the ones crying about bruisers/tdps back in the day.

My Blades Bounce 11-14-2012 01:58 AM

I feel like they're just going to make ADC and tanks weaker and make AP's stronger.

Tempestphile 11-14-2012 01:59 AM

Well, at least so far nothing is changing for ADC pretty much

Junglers has to go thru the panic of new jungle again

But yea, some things for ADC are in place, but just not sure when it will be implemented