League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793360)

NeeksNaman 11-13-2012 09:16 AM

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Dragon Trainer Lulu

Luluís proven that big personalities, and big plays, come in small packages. Dragon Trainer Luluís got a brand new skin with fiery spell effects thatíll have you tasting purple. Summoners have expressed their love of Pix, so weíve given Luluís BFF (best fae friend) a total makeover, usually reserved for champions. For Dragon Trainer Lulu, we transformed Pix into a whimsical, fire-breathing dragon with all-new, unique animations and emotes that have him dancing, taunting, and laughing alongside his master. Additionally, Dragon Trainer Luluís Whimsy will transform her enemies into a helpless baby dragons, still struggling to fully hatch from their eggs.

For 1350 RP, miniature draconic might is at your command. Dragon Trainer Lulu, with all-new Pix, is now available in the store.

Bioforge Darius

Heralding a future where two great powers have allied to create the next generation of super soldier, Bioforge Darius combines the devastating martial strength of Noxus with the technological superiority of Zaun. Only Darius, a symbol of battlefield excellence and vigor, can withstand the volatile Zaunite serum pumping through his veins and don the heavy power suit guarding his augmented frame.

Crush your opponents with the combined might of Zaun and Noxus with Bioforge Darius, now available in the store for 975 RP.

Reach4theSkylar 11-13-2012 09:42 AM

Hey Summoners! First off, let me introduce myself: I'm an animator here at Riot and one of my projects was to animate the dragon version of Pix for the Dragon Trainer Lulu skin. I wanted to take a few moments to explain some of our thought process behind making this skin happen.

Originally, this skin was going to be treated similarly to Lulu's other skins with the dragon version of Pix being a very simple character with only few utilitarian animations. However, as we further explored this version of Lulu, the team felt like we were missing an opportunity to breathe life into the character of Pix, which up until this point had a limited animation set. So, in our continuing mission to delight players and raise the quality of our skins, we took the time to really develop Pix into the charming and whimsical being that he was always meant to be. This included adding an entire new animation set to Pix, including attacks, emotes, run variants, and more. I tried to make this version of Pix a fitting companion for Lulu by appropriating some of the silly elements of Lulu's personality that make her so endearing.

This is the first time weíve taken a secondary pet character in the game and really given it the full treatment. On top of that, the skin received an adorable new model and what are arguably some of the coolest particles in the game. Not only does this skin open up doors for similar treatment on future Lulu skins, but also provides insight into ways we could bring even more personality to other secondary "pet" characters in our game.

After all was said and done, we felt the value it brought to the characters of Lulu and Pix as a whole was above and beyond what players would expect from this skin. On behalf of the skins team, I hope you all enjoy the skin and all the hard work and love we put into it.

Fu ck ing BAD 11-13-2012 11:40 AM

Jamman!

BeaverPhresh 11-13-2012 11:40 AM

Uptoke me

iEsoteric 11-13-2012 11:41 AM

i guess the extra animation warrants 1350, i just don't want this to be a trend :/

T0MMY 11-13-2012 11:41 AM

First PFE, now Dragon Trainer Lulu... How high are skin prices going to go?

Nascita 11-13-2012 11:41 AM

Great!

ADC PhantasyStar 11-13-2012 11:42 AM

Darius skin bad. lulu skin not bad c:....but 1350 oh riot you are crazy!

r i 11-13-2012 11:42 AM

zzz 1350
kinda changing my mind on getting it now

Masochist 11-13-2012 11:42 AM

As a hardcore Lulu player I WAS going to purchase this skin.

However, I'm not going to contribute to 1350 being the new price for skins.

Sorry.