League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Didn't get any of my season 2 rewards... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793285)

WarCrazy 11-13-2012 09:00 AM

Didn't get any of my season 2 rewards...

I was excited for this patch to come out. For the longest, I waited and waited because Riot delayed it a good bit to make sure its perfect. So patch day finally comes, I patch and log in to find I have not gotten any of my rewards. I have friends I had a team with we were gold in, they all got thier gold boarders, but I didn't get one. I understand you have to play 5 games in a team to earn rewards, which I did. I was there from the beginning, WAY over 5 games. My highest solo queue elo earned was 1427 and I didn't get a silver border in the loading screen either. I also have not gotten the Janna skin, but no one has gotten that yet. But at the rate of me not getting anything so far, I have doubts that I'll even receive my Janna skin because why would I get one reward out of the 3 or 4 I earned? So I assume I won't get that either.

Does anyone know how to go about this?

they0da 11-13-2012 09:11 AM

I didn't receive any of my awards either. I managed 1268 elo on the season but have yet to get the profile trim or loading screen trim. All things considered, I'm 100% sure they're prioritizing technical issues over this at the moment. There are a ton of people who can't even load the client to play. So once they work that all out I'm sure they'll switch focus to the rewards.

WarCrazy 11-13-2012 09:18 AM

Thanks for the reply, I didn't get my new summoner icon either. It makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one with this issue and I thank you for taking the time to just simply reply and let me know they'll most likely be fixing it.

Thanks.

BP Jester 11-13-2012 09:24 AM

It's happening to a lot of people, myself included. All I'm missing is the gold summoner icon but it will more than likely all be fixed eventually. In reality, patches rarely go through perfectly and there will be certain issues that will be fixed over the next few days. Just need to be patient.

WarCrazy 11-13-2012 10:05 AM

Yeah, I'm not trying to complain or nothing but I can't remember the last perfect patch. I honestly expected one here because it was delayed so much and Riot said they won't release it until its perfect. Taking as long as it did, I expected more honestly.

Anti1460 11-13-2012 10:19 AM

ya im not getting my silver from 3v3 teams.

Red XIII Nanaki 11-13-2012 01:46 PM

bumpity bump this

Logic In Death 11-13-2012 02:19 PM

same here, no rewards =(

Chinfrandan 11-13-2012 02:22 PM

they give my silver icon ...but not my silver border :(

Logged In 11-13-2012 03:34 PM

I was gold in all 3, but I didn't receive my 5v5 Premade gold (I played 3-4 3v3 matches and 3-4 5v5 matches). They didnt' make it specific as to what we need for gold in a ranked team ):