League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Banned until 2286??? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793139)

WirePoodle 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Banned until 2286???

I have a tribunal ban until August 28, 2286??? Wtf is this? I didn't get an email of confirmation that my account was suspended, and I did nothing to get suspended... I want to know what is going on with my account. Why I wasn't notified and why so severe? If not fixed I will more than likely press charges to have my money invested returned to me. I have already talked to someone who has done this and won.

http://i47.tinypic.com/v6ssk2.png

SgtSarros 11-13-2012 07:29 AM

I would suggest contacting support and making sure that your email on file is correct.

You recieve an email every time you are suspended with a casefile / report card. If you have not been getting these I would check your spam folder and ensuring your email is correct.

WirePoodle 11-13-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SgtSarros (Hozzászólás 31354351)
I would suggest contacting support and making sure that your email on file is correct.

You recieve an email every time you are suspended with a casefile / report card. If you have not been getting these I would check your spam folder and ensuring your email is correct.

I have gotten them before, I know my email is correct. I have been banned before, and it helped me change how I played. Only time I ever get mad is if I'm heavily provoked.

JanusTheMad 11-13-2012 07:32 AM

You have to be banned repeatedly to even be recomended for permaban status.. which then has to be approved by Riot staff. If have been banned so often that you've gotten to this point and haven't cared enough to update your contact information or ask questions or, god forbid, change your behavior, I just don't feel sorry for you in the slightest.

WirePoodle 11-13-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanusTheMad (Hozzászólás 31354490)
You have to be banned repeatedly to even be recomended for permaban status.. which then has to be approved by Riot staff. If have been banned so often that you've gotten to this point and haven't cared enough to update your contact information or ask questions or, god forbid, change your behavior, I just don't feel sorry for you in the slightest.

1. You don't have the slightest clue for what or how many times I have been banned.
2. I don't need to update contact info if it hasn't changed
3. Why ask questions when there isn't a need for them until now?

I don't simply hop emails like trains, and I don't spam Riot with useless questions. I enjoy the game and if something goes awry and is out of place I will seek answers.

WirePoodle 11-13-2012 07:43 AM

So people see that I am banned, have no clue why, and it could be as simple as a mistake in Riot's system and they instantly assume I am a bad person. What a community.

Coach From L4D2 11-13-2012 07:50 AM

If you've been banned before, what was the time of your last ban? Could be they escalated it themselves due to behavior, or you were on your final warning to begin with.

Alanja 11-13-2012 07:51 AM

You instantly assume that this is a bad community due to 2 comments?

We try to help everyone. However it is hard for permabans since we are not the ones issueing those. If you seek help in understanding why you have been banned and want to better yourself, post the reform card and we can tell you why.

For all other questions, please ask the support :)

EyeKayEssYew 11-13-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WirePoodle (Hozzászólás 31354436)
I have gotten them before, I know my email is correct. I have been banned before, and it helped me change how I played. Only time I ever get mad is if I'm heavily provoked.

YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT DISCIPLINARY ACTION BEFORE.
NOBODY IS ASSUMING ANYTHING YOU ******, READ IT YOURSELF IN THIS POST.
some people really are stupid arent they?

Ofermod 11-13-2012 07:59 AM

I would really advise not pressing charges without having read the EULA from front to back. It doesn't seem like the sort of case you're likely to win.