League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A question to gaymers? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2792962)

Sokadikos 11-13-2012 06:47 AM

A question to gaymers?

What's your type of man?

Elan Tedronai 11-13-2012 06:50 AM

I wonder what kind of ****storm I could whip up if I devised a moniker only applicable to straight gamers.. like... straimer. I want to advertise this new moniker on my own TV network called White Entertainment TV, WET.

Sokadikos 11-13-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai (Hozzászólás 31352247)
I wonder what kind of ****storm I could whip up if I devised a moniker only applicable to straight gamers.. like... straimer. I want to advertise this new moniker on my own TV network called White Entertainment TV, WET.

do it then, I won't prevent you :)

I don't prevent straight guys for telling me what their kind of men are, but that would be a little weird to ask them don't you think?

UrsaMinor 11-13-2012 07:18 AM

The kind of men that have boobs and look like a woman.

Jesus the Friend 11-13-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrsaMinor (Hozzászólás 31353866)
The kind of men that have boobs and look like a woman.

So... transgendered men?

tempnameA461 11-13-2012 08:35 AM

Why is it lesbians often try so hard to look like tough men?
Isn't that pretty inconsiderate to their gay partner?

Jesus the Friend 11-13-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempnameA461 (Hozzászólás 31357292)

I believe it is a result of the boom of Butch/Fem lesbian culture in the 60s and 70s.
I wonder which one DQ is.

I once read a popular feminazi article that stated that the high incidence of violence in lesbian relationships is men's fault.
Apparently lesbians are trying "to be like men" and because they are emulating men, the interpersonal violence experienced is the fault of a man.
NATURALLY!

Sokadikos 11-13-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempnameA461 (Hozzászólás 31357292)

I don't know at all, but being a gay guy myself, I prefer very masculine men, I don't understand why other gay men try to look like girls...it always felt awkward to me. I'm a man who likes men, why would I be attracted to someone who dress and talk like a woman?

Maybe they have a fantasy on straight guys and think they have more chances with them. The same mentality could probably apply to lesbians I guess... looking more masculine to attract more feminine girls?

I'm confused myself.

Lesbian 11-14-2012 10:33 PM

personally I like women

MrGiraffeington 11-15-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai (Hozzászólás 31352247)

Cause white straight gamers are totally the suppressed minority....