League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Forming a Low-Mid Skill Team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2792779)

abSTRAkt 11-13-2012 06:53 AM

Forming a Low-Mid Skill Team

Hello, my IGN is abSTRAkt and I'm in the process of putting together 5-7 players that can get together 3-4 times a week for ranked team practice and eventual tournament play.

A little about myself, I am a former DotA 2 player and captain of a mid-high skilled team. We accomplished top 5 in the alienware arena ladder and I was vouched in #c9-dl, an inhouse league where some players from The International 2 play. After 2 weeks of downtime because of a computer issue I began playing League of Legends, loved it and quickly raced up to level 30 (without EXP boost). I am capable of playing all roles with 2-4 champions (comfortably).
EDIT: I am 20 years old

With that being said, I am looking for players who feel they are steadily learning, who have a positive attitude and are looking to improve in a team setting. You do not have to be level 30, high 20s who feel they're ahead of the loop are welcome all the same.

If you are interested either post below & add me in-game.

or just add me in-game.

-abSTRAkt

NiceDynamite 11-13-2012 08:40 AM

Definitely interested. I've done all roles, but I prefer ADC or jungling. I'm also ok with top. I'll add you in game as soon as I'm done patching.

Darqside 11-13-2012 09:13 AM

added.

Essentiaal 11-13-2012 09:18 AM

Also very interested. Haven't yet started playing ranked but I think I have a solid understanding of the game and its intricacies. Willing to play all roles and have a solid stable of champs for each. Adding soon

Elodin 11-13-2012 09:51 AM

As a heads up, this is the guides forum, not the recruitment forum you should have posted it there instead.

That being said, I would be interested, but I would want to do a good number of normal draft pick before trying anything in ranked (As I'm sure you understand)

Roles I'm comfortable with:

Jungle: Riven, Maokai, Shyvana, Alistar (Need work with him)

Top: Riven, Shyvana, Shen, Elise, Galio, Vladimir

Mid: Annie, Elise (Better as a top), Malzahar, Syndra (Need work with her), Vlad

Carry: Draven, Miss Fortune, Ashe

Support: I almost refuse to support unless I can actually trust my team (which is why I hate doing it in solo que) but if I did support it'd be Lulu, Alistar, Janna or Soraka

Time Zone: EST

Yoda the Great 11-13-2012 10:20 AM

Im interested, I am comfortable in all roles except jungle but willing to learn it.

Anonymous THT 11-13-2012 10:52 AM

I would love to apply or join :) 1255 top rating solo que (first moba & started ranked at lv 30 for fun) & 1288 (i think) 3's team. I try to main mid or adc, but I am truley loving mid right now. Watch lots of streams to learn what I can do better & have always been interested in joining tournaments.

From PR 11-13-2012 11:03 AM

Add me bro! IGN: Trolino

I main mid lane, and top lane, little bit of support with Blitz (Yes i land the grabs :D)

I can speak both English and Spanish :D wooooooooo! Bilingual baby!

But yeah im interested.

I main Cassiopeia, Karthus, Fizz, Katarina for mid lane

For top lane i main: AD Nidalee (pretty good with her), Riven, Darius (lol ik, lame!), AP Teemo( ik ik lame also), and many more.

Again my IGN is Trolino :D See ya!