League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   WarWick Buffs? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2792293)

Doran ImpulsZ 11-12-2012 10:21 PM

WarWick Buffs?

So WW is a old champion and was wondering if his gonna get any buffs. WW has so many cons then pros. It's not very balanced. He has no cc besides his ult which can get counter easily. Atk speed buff doesn't count. WW is so item dependent he does like no damage unless you get fed. But every champion that gets fed is op. Let's face it his sustain is not so great when the enemy team is running ignite and their tank or support gets frozen heart or omens. It's like his getting out classed with all these new champions coming out. There's nothing really unique about WW besides being a werewolf. Like every champion had something special or outstanding about them that made them what they are. His sustain is great but lets face it his been nerfed and with all the cc and burst damage his not gonna be able to do much. Some of you might say build him like a tank. But then you have no atk speed to make use of the sustain. All in all really item dependent. Even his first big item is a guardian angel in the recommend items is saying a lot. I don't follow it but I'm just saying why does he need one so fast and all his item are so expensive. Sure the spirit visage is not that expensive but does it give him damage it's a tank item. His only offense item is a madred and that isn't cheap.

Friesguy 11-12-2012 10:27 PM

He's going to be indirectly buffed. They're making the season 3 jungle tougher than season 2's, so a jungler with the god tier sustain WW has will become great again. Nothing will change in his kit, and when the new jungle comes out, he's going to be played much more (And be better overall).

Doran ImpulsZ 11-12-2012 10:58 PM

Jungle buff but not overall buff. Like his team fights and 1v1 fights are lacking. I still don't get this jungle patch. At first they were making it so that it's easier for people to try new champions now changing it.

samlovemetal 11-13-2012 03:11 AM

Who gives a **** about the recommended items? And the fact gangel shows up first in line doesnt mean theyre suggesting you buy it NOW NOW NOW. Warwick is a great champion... his Q is sick for obvious reasons and has great range. The speed buff is one of the best in the game... his secondary passive grant a ****load of ms (probably the best attribute to have in a MOBA) and his ult is a game changer. Yes, it can be interrupted, but only a noob ww would waste it before knowing what cc the enemy team has to hand. he can build tanky as **** and still output alot of damage due to his passive and reliable Q.

thefunkyphresh 11-13-2012 06:32 AM

Frozen Heart + Wits... Congrats, you've given your team a huge AtkSpd buff, disabled someone and can't die unless focused, in which case your team wins...

Doran ImpulsZ 11-13-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samlovemetal (Hozzászólás 31346438)
Who gives a **** about the recommended items? And the fact gangel shows up first in line doesnt mean theyre suggesting you buy it NOW NOW NOW. Warwick is a great champion... his Q is sick for obvious reasons and has great range. The speed buff is one of the best in the game... his secondary passive grant a ****load of ms (probably the best attribute to have in a MOBA) and his ult is a game changer. Yes, it can be interrupted, but only a noob ww would waste it before knowing what cc the enemy team has to hand. he can build tanky as **** and still output alot of damage due to his passive and reliable Q.

Some people might care "Phreak" for example. By the way it does suggest it, if you follow the items you have the starter then your boots and what follows after that. WW is a great champion but not a good one comparing him to many of the champions that have came out. His q does and scale with magic damage, which doesn't do any real damage if his not going ap. WW speed buff is not that great, he has nothing to catch people with besides his ult, and the enemy is already running away when they're marked by WW. What good is the speed if he can't catch anyone? WW's ult might be a game changer but that's about the same for every ult. I think Maokai's root is even better then WW's at least it is guarantee to last longer and Maokai doesn't have to channel it and it's on a shorter cd. So you don't think a good team wouldn't know how to kite a good WW. No matter how good a WW is you still have to catch them to do anything. His passive does no damage it's sustain and his q scales with ap which I already talked about. He has no real damage it's all from the items. WW is very item dependent.

Doran ImpulsZ 11-13-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefunkyphresh (Hozzászólás 31351002)
Frozen Heart + Wits... Congrats, you've given your team a huge AtkSpd buff, disabled someone and can't die unless focused, in which case your team wins...

Thank You! proven my point WW is very item dependent. His abilities doesn't do anything by themselves.

mdiaz28 11-13-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doran ImpulsZ (Hozzászólás 31355560)
Some people might care "Phreak" for example. By the way it does suggest it, if you follow the items you have the starter then your boots and what follows after that. WW is a great champion but not a good one comparing him to many of the champions that have came out. His q does and scale with magic damage, which doesn't do any real damage if his not going ap. WW speed buff is not that great, he has nothing to catch people with besides his ult, and the enemy is already running away when they're marked by WW. What good is the speed if he can't catch anyone? WW's ult might be a game changer but that's about the same for every ult. I think Maokai's root is even better then WW's at least it is guarantee to last longer and Maokai doesn't have to channel it and it's on a shorter cd. So you don't think a good team wouldn't know how to kite a good WW. No matter how good a WW is you still have to catch them to do anything. His passive does no damage it's sustain and his q scales with ap which I already talked about. He has no real damage it's all from the items. WW is very item dependent.

Let's rephrase this nicely, the idea that someones recommended items determine there greatness is ludicrous. If you only follow recommended items and not the flow and course of the game then you are very nubby. A lot of champions do way better following other builds and order. I don't even believe those builds are meant to be in the order there presented. You see everyone taking Durans as their first item, some May, the majority won't. Hell if I'm support following their build of course I'm going to be a ****ty support. Same for a lot of junglers.

Anyways to sum this up. Your answer is completely wrong. No where in all your ramblings is there even a hint of a legitimate point. in fact everyone in this forum is now dumber because they read that. I award you no thumbs up and may God have mercy on your soul.

mdiaz28 11-13-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doran ImpulsZ (Hozzászólás 31355610)
Thank You! proven my point WW is very item dependent.

Every champion is item dependent. Ex. every ap caster. Try putting any op champ with ****ty items against any up champ with great items and the up champ will win. Again i award you no thumbs up . The amount of stupidity and poor arguments coming from you is astounding. It is as if you are an untapped geyser of stupidity being let loose on the world.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 11-13-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdiaz28 (Hozzászólás 31358914)
Every champion is item dependent. Ex. every ap caster. Try putting any op champ with ****ty items against any up champ with great items and the up champ will win. Again i award you no thumbs up . The amount of stupidity and poor arguments coming from you is astounding. It is as if you are an untapped geyser of stupidity being let loose on the world.

This, pretty much.

But there are some champions that have an ability that makes them less item dependent then others. For the most part, these are support champions. Like Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab is going to be useful. Even if he was disconnected for 45 minutes, he comes back, everyone is level 18 and he's only level 1, he has no items and only has Rocket Grab. A good grab can still win his team the game.

Well, Warwick isn't quite like that, but at rank 5, his Hunter's Call increases the attack speed of all nearby allies by 80%. This almost doubles the damage per second of auto-attacks for your whole team. It makes a massive difference in taking out dragon, Baron, or any turret.

Moreover, it's worth noting that anyone within range of Warwick's Blood Scent is visible on the map to all of Warwick's team. It doesn't matter if they're in the bushes, or past the fog of war, if they're in range (and at rank 5, the range is massive), they're on the map.

And finally, Warwick's R is a pretty strong suppress. Combined with his E that gives him a massive speed boost, he can track down and stop an escaping enemy in time for his teammates to catch up.