League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   **** you Riot for the new TT (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2791028)

Big Daddy 1 Ton 11-12-2012 03:48 PM

**** you Riot for the new TT

eat **** you ********s ... i'm so pissed that i've given money to you *******s and you ruin the only game mode i enjoyed at all ... so **** YOU Riot ... you are pieces of **** and so is this new map of yours ... put it in the Dominion tab where that garbage belongs and give me back my old GOOD version of TT ....

Big Daddy 1 Ton 11-12-2012 03:51 PM

not to mention ... 3 tanks on a team and you win pretty much everytime in new 3s ... how stupid Riot ... just stupid...

FarkingTroll 11-12-2012 05:24 PM

I like the new twisted treeline...what's wrong with it?

DarkFall367 11-12-2012 05:33 PM

I agree, that I have had some problems with this new TT, but instead of swearing out Riot why not give some suggestions? i think they should have the OLD AND NEW Twisted treeline maps. that is the only way to satisfy everybody, isn't it? same with Summoner's Rift, please if you're gonna change it, just make a new map

Boagster 11-12-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy 1 Ton (Hozzászólás 31327748)
eat **** you ********s ... i'm so pissed that i've given money to you *******s and you ruin the only game mode i enjoyed at all ... so **** YOU Riot ... you are pieces of **** and so is this new map of yours ... put it in the Dominion tab where that garbage belongs and give me back my old GOOD version of TT ....

I have to agree 100% with this post. I especially love the well thought out arguments you made for why the old map was better and where the new map completely fails. In particular, I feel that the points made as to why the new map is Dominion-esque are extremely strong, almost watertight. This man should be considered a paragon within the League of Legends community - someone who can lead us forward into a new age!
[/SARCASM]

DarkFall367 11-12-2012 05:35 PM

Different Approach

I agree that I have been have some problems with the twisted Treeline. I think that instead of swearing Riot, why not make some suggestions? for one, i do like the new twisted treeline map, but i don't think it/s fair to just change it on us fellow summoners. You should bring back the old map, and add the new one as a seperate one. So that way everybody's happy. Also, I think there should be a day where all skins come back, i'm sure you'll get some sales.

acrid56 11-12-2012 05:35 PM

truth is, if we can push it though, it'll help more than doing nothing;)

acrid56 11-12-2012 05:36 PM

or swearing

Boagster 11-12-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whopper367 (Hozzászólás 31331736)
I agree, that I have had some problems with this new TT, but instead of swearing out Riot why not give some suggestions? i think they should have the OLD AND NEW Twisted treeline maps. that is the only way to satisfy everybody, isn't it? same with Summoner's Rift, please if you're gonna change it, just make a new map

Except they changed it between Seasons 1 and 2 (albeit, less drastically than the TT change) and people weren't nearly as upset. And the Season 3 changes seem to be welcomed with open arms.

acrid56 11-12-2012 05:38 PM

not the new tt change though