League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 22

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why is it acceptable to treat banned people like trash? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2790006)

Krimson62 11-12-2012 12:13 PM

Why is it acceptable to treat banned people like trash?

These are all quotes from comments left to people who got suspended/banned by the tribunal

"Stop being a dickwad"

"must be hard to be a decent human being, your parents must have been garbage tier.
found your problem, sorry can't help change your toxic upbringing."

"Reform card or stfu."

"You got reported for being a whiney d0uchebag"

"stop being a tool."

"no one cares you ****"

"Shut up you gay sheep man."

"you deserve it f*ktard."

"ur a faget"

Now mind you if these people had said this stuff in game they would be facing the same wrath of the tribunal as the users they are speaking to.

Why is it acceptable to treat people this way just because they got banned? It shouldn't be.

If they're going to ban people for something as small as calling someone a noob, or being annoying, why is behavior like this acceptable?

This community loves to crucify people, and for many it's only so they can mock the party who was already punished.

I have never been banned, i don't think i'll ever be banned. That still does not give me the right to treat people who have been like they are beneath me.

Why is it ok to swear at them, call them dicks and ****, but in game they are so senstive towards any aggression?

Levigasm 11-12-2012 12:14 PM

Because the tribunal fanbois are toxic themselves they just don't wanna admit it

Voidgolem 11-12-2012 12:15 PM

Well, for starters, you have to really be doing something wrong to eat a permaban.

Like, major-league.

Wonshikee 11-12-2012 12:16 PM

Because people are naturally mean if there are no repercussions, only thing that keeps society in check is punishments for bad behavior. On the forums you can call others names and not get banned as they would in a game, therefore these same people who would normally be banned in game can act as they naturally would. Of course most of these people would not speak the same way in game knowing there are repercussions for their words.

RangerShotz 11-12-2012 12:16 PM

agreed bro thumps up to first and 2nd post.

Tybault Windsor 11-12-2012 12:17 PM

I remember seeing a player perma-banned for being a racist monster in all of his games.

Then he came on the forums and lied flat-out that he was banned because he said "God bless" every match.

It's hard to treat people with respect when they treat others like trash, then lie about it extensively to not deal with the consequences.

Thieves Forest 11-12-2012 12:18 PM

The short answer is that it isn't acceptable.

Ezrabar 11-12-2012 12:19 PM

I generally agree with you that people shouldn't treat others that way. Ever.... but this is the internet and it will probably never improve upon its behavior. And to a lesser degree it's like asking people to have a good outlook on criminals (because that's what they seem like to others).

advancedAI 11-12-2012 12:20 PM

Because they make some kind of long winded "born again I see the light" thread that's really just another TL;DR and I just don't care.

Levigasm 11-12-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerShotz (Hozzászólás 31317656)
agreed bro thumps up to first and 2nd post.

Lmao look at all the tribunal fanbois downvoting us. **** you ******s