League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ridiculous ult ideas (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2789696)

Fronslin 11-12-2012 09:33 AM

Ridiculous ult ideas

Im making this to pass the time, post your ult concepts that you think would be a little to silly for league.

My idea is a targetable AOE ult like a hurricane that pulls enemy champions into the center, stuns them for 2 seconds then spits them out in random directions

Minions and creeps that are caught in the hurricane roatate in the storm, and anyone who walks into them takes damage and gets knocked back prematurely

the hurricane stays on the field for 8 seconds

Glow Flies 11-12-2012 09:34 AM

Alright imagine this, an adc that has a surppression ultimate, after the suppression is completed they swap places.
Also what you just described is a target-able orianna ultimate with a 2 second stun attached.

Fronslin 11-12-2012 09:35 AM

When you say supressed, do you mean that both champs will not be able to move?

Because i think it would be cool to just ult someone while they are not able to move, and then move to where you want them to go.

Queen Sejuani 11-12-2012 09:36 AM

Ultimate that has Ryze's Q range and, on cast, takes over the enemy target for a set amount of time, which gives you full control of the character, moving him around like Mordekaiser ghost etc. aswell as using his entire kit at free will (but not his summoners)

It can be stopped if you die or took a set amount of damage

Queen Sejuani 11-12-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fronslin (Hozzászólás 31314595)

Because i think it would be cool to just ult someone while they are not able to move, and then move to where you want them to go.

He got owned against an Urgot and is referring to his ultimate.

Also Urgot isn't an ADC

Glow Flies 11-12-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fronslin (Hozzászólás 31314595)

Nah you just sit there and during the time, maybe give yourself an increase in mr/armour so when you swap places you aren't dominated by their team. Range would be like 700-900.

GlavTech 11-12-2012 09:38 AM

A close ranged ultimate that deals true damage and its cooldown resets on kill.

Fronslin 11-12-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIice Fateburn (Hozzászólás 31314616)
Ultimate that has Ryze's Q range and, on cast, takes over the enemy target for a set amount of time, which gives you full control of the character, moving him around like Mordekaiser ghost etc. aswell as using his entire kit at free will (but not his summoners)

It can be stopped if you die or took a set amount of damage

Would they be able to use their ults?

how would that work with lets say, soraka or karth

Glow Flies 11-12-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIice Fateburn (Hozzászólás 31314635)
He got owned against an Urgot and is referring to his ultimate.

Also Urgot isn't an ADC

Urgot is actually one of my favorite champs, but his ult is so ridiculous.

Cool Stuffz 11-12-2012 09:38 AM

A single target true damage nuke that scales off of AD and does % more damage based on how many times you've attacked your target. Resets its cooldown on a kill.

Edit: Shen'd