League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Dear everybody at Riot: (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2789483)

LittleDi 11-12-2012 07:47 AM

Dear everybody at Riot:

Because people are berserk level crazed requesting their ban's be overlooked people I've decided to make a solid question which would be useful to give an answer to.

How many cases have resulted in a false punish that Riot has confirmed?

That question may take some time but I feel it's important to ask.

Please list the current total of finished tribunal cases too.

Thank you.

LittleDi

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Lyte

Kinvaras666 11-12-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleDi (Hozzászólás 31312087)
How many cases have resulted in a false punish that Riot has confirmed?

That number is not relevant by itself.

It needs to accompany the number of deserved punishes in contrast.

LittleDi 11-12-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 (Hozzászólás 31312190)
That number is not relevant by itself.

It needs to accompany the number of deserved punishes in contrast.

Actually no, it only requires the total number of completed tribunal cases in whole.

We could divide it further into total punish cases vs that as well but having a total of how many cases in whole would return the data for how many false punishes exist over the entire life of the system.

I'm more for the big number as it includes the cases that were pardoned. While some of them may be false pardons it's very possible to see the total of cases vs false punishes. Sorting the whole thing down would take more time though.

Kinvaras666 11-12-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleDi (Hozzászólás 31312313)
Actually no, it only requires the total number of completed tribunal cases in whole.

We could divide it further into total punish cases vs that as well but having a total of how many cases in whole would return the data for how many false punishes exist over the entire life of the system.

I'm more for the big number as it includes the cases that were pardoned. While some of them may be false pardons it's very possible to see the total of cases vs false punishes. Sorting the whole thing down would take more time though.

True,

False positives / Total cases

is already a good ratio to see how rare they are.

I think

False positives / total "hits"

would be more accurate though,
because the majority of the cases gets a punish, but there are both, legit and false pardons to be accounted for too.

One could argue that the false positive number alone doesn't contrast too well with the whole number of cases because of the pardons.

And you know, these people that wants the numbers really like to stretch every possibility to their favor.

Alanja 11-12-2012 08:13 AM

That number should maybe deserve a sticky then and be updated like once a month so that people don't have to go to page x to actually see it.

And I think it would help a great deal since it will counterargue with a common statement of the ragers here.

Kinvaras666 11-12-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alanja (Hozzászólás 31312692)
That number should maybe deserve a sticky then and be updated like once a month so that people don't have to go to page x to actually see it.

And I think it would help a great deal since it will counterargue with a common statement of the ragers here.

We could have a counter on the tribunal main page

THAT would be awesome

Enterti 11-12-2012 08:32 AM

I would be fine with an inforgraphic released on a regular schedule.

LittleDi 11-12-2012 01:38 PM

It'd be interesting to see how it stacks up per month wouldn't it?

A simple bar graph with sizes representing how much tribunal has done in each one.

Enterti 11-12-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleDi (Hozzászólás 31322911)
It'd be interesting to see how it stacks up per month wouldn't it?

A simple bar graph with sizes representing how much tribunal has done in each one.

I would settle for a Quarterly report. Like the two that have been released in the past.

EnglshGentleman 11-12-2012 01:55 PM

Well Lyte had said in a thread something along the lines of that he will gladly have to turn over the 1 false positive in 140,000 punishment cases, so it is probably something along those lines.