League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sigh... Do not understand this type of punishment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2788139)

aksn1per 11-11-2012 06:22 PM

Sigh... Do not understand this type of punishment

Please look at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5917955/

And please look at the chat.

1st game. I have been reported due to having duo laner, and look at Nunu's spam, how am I breaking the summoner's code? I have been reported for losing my lane, and for nothing, I mean this is like the worst.

2nd game. Yes. I do feel this is reportable and I do feel that I did not respect other players. So I accept this report.

3rd game: Yes, I do accept this too, but the fact that whole team did bad + whole team argued each other, doesnt make me that I am the one who is being reported.

4th game: I dont even get why I am reported for. I just had 1 bad game and I explained my situation that I lagged in the beginning. Everyone lags at some point in league life. However, players dont respect others like Olaf, who probably reported me and jsut flames me all time.

Sigh.

Sereg Anfaug 11-11-2012 06:25 PM

One Punish worthy game in five should be punished, to say nothing of two in four.

Since you admit two of them, even to yourself, I don't see the point in looking over the case... you already know what you did wrong. Learn from it, and don't do it again, and you'll be fine.

Elanorien 11-11-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug (Hozzászólás 31298016)
One Punish worthy game in five should be punished, to say nothing of two in four.

Since you admit two of them, even to yourself, I don't see the point in looking over the case... you already know what you did wrong. Learn from it, and don't do it again, and you'll be fine.

This.

Tswizzle SF 11-11-2012 06:28 PM

You were trolling. People don't like trolls. I don't like trolls. The ban incompletely warranted. Just don't do it again, and if you know you're going to rage, just don't press enter and save yourself the grief and humiliation of being banned.

aksn1per 11-11-2012 06:29 PM

Yea, but that is not my 100% point. My point is that to see how 2 /4 I admit, but other half I dont.

However, Tribunal has banned me beacause of the fact they punished 4/4 of the games.

If I was pardoned 2/4, then I wouldn't have been banned.

Do you see my point?

This is the one of the reasons how Tribunal does not have "justice"

Keyi3oardCowi3oy 11-11-2012 06:30 PM

Game 2 and 3
You verbally abused your team with offensive language. Punishment is warranted

aksn1per 11-11-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tswizzle SF (Hozzászólás 31298112)
You were trolling. People don't like trolls. I don't like trolls. The ban incompletely warranted. Just don't do it again, and if you know you're going to rage, just don't press enter and save yourself the grief and humiliation of being banned.

What do you mean I was trolling?

Losing my lane is called trolling?

Is it the set of "league of legend" mind?

because I main riven, and at 1900+ elo with 65% winrate Riven.

Why would I troll?

Sereg Anfaug 11-11-2012 06:31 PM

We Pardon or Punish for the case as a whole, not for individual games. Therefor, one Punish worthy game in the case will result in a Punish for the case. If there's nothing worth Punishing in any of the games, then the case will get a Pardon.

aksn1per 11-11-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyi3oardCowi3oy (Hozzászólás 31298181)
Game 2 and 3
You verbally abused your team with offensive language. Punishment is warranted

Yea, exactly. Only 2 and 3.

Not 1 and 4.

And take a look at how Nunu spammed all over the place in Game 1

and People think I am the one who should be banned.

Tswizzle SF 11-11-2012 06:32 PM

Read your own chat log. Even one warranted case like you admitted yourself is grounds for a time ban. Win rate and ELO don't matter in the tribunal, your attitude is what does.