League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Riot wont bring the old TT back because they know no one will play the new one (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2786687)

Bob Xplosion 11-11-2012 10:25 AM

Riot wont bring the old TT back because they know no one will play the new one

Riot should accept the fact that if both maps where available, people wouldnt play the new TT. The reason is, that no one wanted altars, different items, or shallow jungle or not being able to buy wards.

I hope S3 doesnt do the same thing, cause many games have fallen this way, by doing extreme changes no one asked for, people wanted to make LITTLE changes to TT, but they completely changed it to the point it doesnt even play like the League of Legends we always liked.

And now with S3 jungle and item changes, I hope the game still plays the same way. Have you heard about Nexon games? Well, they did the same thing, they made extreme changes no one asked for and now their popular games (Combat Arms and Maplestory) are complete garbage.

I'm not saying we cant have changes, but please dont ruin the game we've been putting our money in.

Moderate changes plz

Let the players decide which map they want, they deserve to choose since they keep your company running by giving every now and then a few bucks

getonmehlvl 11-11-2012 10:54 AM

Thats not true.

I would never play the old map again

so unbalance.

Thomas500 11-11-2012 12:53 PM

LMAO the old TT is unbalanced?!?!?! Get a grip kid. It's just a smaller version of a 5v5. I wish Riot would bring out the old TT again since the new one not only changes gamepley dramatically it flat out sucks. Maybe if we keep telling Riot they might listen, the community has spoken. The new TT sucks balls! Make both available.

VexTheHex 11-11-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas500 (Hozzászólás 31287666)
LMAO the old TT is unbalanced?!?!?! Get a grip kid. It's just a smaller version of a 5v5. I wish Riot would bring out the old TT again since the new one not only changes gamepley dramatically it flat out sucks. Maybe if we keep telling Riot they might listen, the community has spoken. The new TT sucks balls! Make both available.

Yep, it was. Ever hard of Jax, Lee Sin, or Singed on the old map? Judging by your means of speaking though, ("get a grip kid" and "sucks balls") I'd say that little fact isn't something you know.

Thomas500 11-11-2012 01:11 PM

Too bad Ive owned Jax, Lee Sin, and singed on the old map. Maybe you just suck and should "get a grip" that maybe you need to practice. Or maybe just go play AI and leave the real gaming to the big boys kid.

Dyshana 11-11-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VexTheHex (Hozzászólás 31287936)
Yep, it was. Ever hard of Jax, Lee Sin, or Singed on the old map? Judging by your means of speaking though, ("get a grip kid" and "sucks balls") I'd say that little fact isn't something you know.

All 3 of those are still really powerful on the new map. Jax and Singed have straight paths now to chase people, and both will likely catch the person. Lee Sin can solo Vilemaw really early on and does a lot of damage whilst building tanky.

I personally feel a lot of the excitement was taken out of TT with this new map. You pretty much know where the enemy is at all times because of how open it is without many bushes to hide in. That being said, the money has already been spent to make the new map. They won't just throw it out and bring back the old one, no matter how many people dislike the new map.

ZenithZephyr 11-11-2012 01:52 PM

Would not play old map.

SaveTheMaids 11-11-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getonmehlvl (Hozzászólás 31284273)
Thats not true.

I would never play the old map again

so unbalance.

Honestly I think the new map might be a bit more unbalanced than the old one in terms of picks. Everyone that was strong on the old map is just as strong on this one if not better... since now they're harder to escape and the alters ensure that they keep their early lead. However, champions with very weak early games are less useful on this map compared to old TT because of how fast this map snowballs while not being able to ward (somewhat safe farming). Ganks are also much easier to pull off now and tower-diving has much less risk.

It's very suicidal to go into your own jungle if the enemy has a fed Singed, Darius, Rengar, Jax and they have both alters. If they have a Teemo or Shaco you might as well just ff cause now they have supreme map control on top of their lead/snowballing. You're not even safe under your tower because they'll just dive you. On old TT warding and catching the enemy out of position could turn things around... or turtling if they took an inhib without pushing for the win. Now we have neither of those things. Just open space everywhere so they can faceroll the game in less than 10 minutes. Unless you have a champion that is godly at defending points/dragging games out it is near impossible to come back against these champions once they have a lead.

I don't know about you but not being able to ward and farm my own side of the map (if the enemy is ahead) is frustrating. If you can't ward you need high mobility and/or damage which makes the map more unbalanced imo.

ZenithZephyr 11-11-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids (Hozzászólás 31289670)
... or turtling if they took an inhib without pushing for the win.

This is what invalidates your whole argument, and what crippled old TT. Even if they brought it back, this would have to be completely eliminated as it is on new TT, along with other fixes.

Garbles 11-11-2012 08:26 PM

I like the new TT far more. :D