League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RiotFpMcgee said.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2785734)

Nidilen 11-11-2012 12:04 AM

RiotFpMcgee said..
 
"Contrary to popular belief, us rioters are actually human"

Tonight I have proof the defies all the things they have said, its dangerous!

People at riot don't actually exist. People like Phreak are just the best robotic models to fool you!

Recently Rioter Ququroon was asked to disprove this Phenomenon and due to malfunctioning of his riot programed self he replied with a Beep Boop.

Careful summoners! We will be facing more then just Renekton Bots in the future!

I wish you all good luck!

Edit:At 930 Votes!
Robots: 205
Monkeys: 111
Gingers: 75
Humans?: 64
Potatoes: 474.....

So apparently Riot Games is a massive potatoe farm! 0.0

Edit2: I still think that they are like G.L.A.D.O.S. from portal 2 (their energy comes from potatoes, but they are still robots!

Duke Br0heimer 11-11-2012 12:06 AM

Every single Rioter is just an extension of Jesse Perring's divine will that has taken on a physical form.

Hail our lord Jesse Perring.

Nidilen 11-11-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer (Hozzászólás 31274469)
Every single Rioter is just an extension of Jesse Perring's divine will that has taken on a physical form.

Hail our lord Jesse Perring.

Would you like me to make an option for that?

WookieeCookie 11-11-2012 12:08 AM

I can confirm that we are all robots.

*bzzt*

I mean humans.

Nidilen 11-11-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WookieeCookie (Hozzászólás 31274492)
I can confirm that we are all robots.

*bzzt*

I mean humans.

A malfunction in the system! You will be removed soon! I can save you~!

Insentience 11-11-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WookieeCookie (Hozzászólás 31274492)
I can confirm that we are all robots.

*bzzt*

I mean humans.

But you're a bird.

General Stinky 11-11-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WookieeCookie (Hozzászólás 31274492)
I can confirm that we are all robots.

*bzzt*

I mean humans.

this guy is a cookie, not a potato

or is he a bird?

Nidilen 11-11-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Stinky (Hozzászólás 31274536)
this guy is a cookie, not a potato

or is he a bird?


Hmmm, figuring out this person is going to be hard. Well what if WookieCookie is similiar to glados from Portal 2?

0.0

He is still a robot, but runs off the power that a cookie gives!

Shakenspear 11-11-2012 12:13 AM

Obviously potatoes

General Stinky 11-11-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nidilen (Hozzászólás 31274557)
Hmmm, figuring out this person is going to be hard. Well what if WookieCookie is similiar to glados from Portal 2?

0.0

He is still a robot, but runs off the power that a cookie gives!

part robot, part potato, part cookie, part bird?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:53 PM.
12345 ... 10


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc