Diamond/Top32 5's Accepting Applications
[ Intro ]
My gt is XoFF aka Cody and I am the manager of this team. I am managing this team because I feel my skill set provides more utility for the team as a manager. We have set standards to an elite level so that the players and expectations of the team naturally live up to them. If you feel you have what it takes to compete with the best and have been looking for a chance to shine then this could be your opportunity. This team will consist of a rigorous regimen, and I hope this statement scares most of you away from this thread. We want individuals who have respect for the competitive atmosphere, and understand what it takes to get there. If this is an issue, with all due respect please Alt + <- key. Anyways, the following provides useful information about me and the team:
[ About me ]
-Successfully run my own business
-Successfully lead a competitive progression WoW guild
-Bachelors in business administration at the University of North Florida
-I am a 24 year old male from Florida
[ Currently accepting applications for ]
-Strategy Caller (Although, with great team chemistry, a stratcaller may not be necessary. Prefer this person to main Jungle or Support)
-Accepting applications for all roles at the moment. I want the best of the best.
[ Current Team Prospects ]
(Prospects are the players who have passed the application/interview process and are subject to playing with the team to show traits such as mechanics, communication, attitude, etc. Ideally there will be 3 prospects for each role, but only 1 person will make the final cut for each role.)
i Jonb i 2207
We are accepting applications for every role. I will refrain from building personal relationships with the players for a while until I feel we have found the 5 core we need to succeed. The team's goals are focused for the long term, not the short term. It's more beneficial to find 5 players with great chemistry that currently lose to a team of 5 players with bad chemistry because in the long term our team will prevail. We are interested in finding committed, competitive, and driven players with goals that are consistent with that of the team, and this will not be easy.
[ Team's goals ]
-Commit to a practice schedule
-Partake in theory craft/strategy discussions
-Find 5 players with great chemistry/synergy: (2 talented players with differing styles may not be ideal)
-Learn player's strengths
-Devise strategies pending player strengths
-Achieve diamond with strategies
-Place in online tournaments
-Place top 32 final bracket
-Become renowned and sponsored
[ Concluding Paragraph ]
If you have made it this far, then you have yet to be pushed away by the bold "boot camp" approach, which means you have passed the first test. You have been profiled, not confirmed, as someone willing to put in the hard work to get where you want to be. Now we need to know if your knowledge and talents are up to speed. Did you cheese your way to Diamond status with Soraka mid, or are you fully capable of playing key champions on a competitive level? The only way to find out is with the application, interview, tryout process. Please post in this thread with the following information and this will be considered as your application:
1. Season 2 Solo Queue Rating (There are too many resources to find your ELO. Lying wastes both your and my time)
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc)
3. Your preferred role/s
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team
1. Current and Top Solo Queue: 1400 current, 1670 top (Messed around a lot)
3. Your preferred role/s: top
5. IGN/Age/Location: I Li3k W4fflez, 18, Ontario Canada
number 2 and 4 are answered in great detail on a forum post I made a few days back: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2770307
I know to most people elo does determine some sort of capability and skill, but I promise I won't disappoint you if you try me out :)
1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1649/1659
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) been sponsored on a team before. did some go4lol and z33ks.
3. Your preferred role/s adc
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team: wanna go far as a team and find a solid team to play with
5. IGN/Age/Location: kixmgk3/22/california
2. Won many local tournaments (about 5); hit 1730s in ranked 5s
4. To go pro in season 3 or in the near future
5. TailsCN/18/Toronto, Canada
ps. please add me in game to contact me =)
to the top
Hello, would you guys have a team roster for 3s?
possibly in the future, but my main focus right now is going to be on the 5's.
With communication & a great teamwork, we can easily reach Diamond in 3s,
As my self have nearly hit there more than 3 time with 3 different team, which ended up being bad because of miss communication.
Well if you guys planning having 3s too in your team, hook me up.
1. Current and Top Solo Queue 1917
2. Experience in 5's (Achievements, highest rating, etc) Hard to join a team nowadays, highest 5's rating would be 1612, but that was a LONGGGG time ago
3. Your preferred role/s Top/Jungle
4. Why you're inquiring to join a competitive LoL team To get far and be known
5. IGN/Age/Location XigneoN/17/CA
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:10 AM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc