League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Hide and Seek v2.0 by eFrost (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2779609)

eFrost 11-09-2012 01:51 AM

Hide and Seek v2.0 by eFrost

the rules of my hide n seek!

--------Generic Rules--------

ALL Champions are allowed. You ban who you ban during the team select (Cause it's draft)
Either team may only use/purchase the Oracle's Elixir/slowing items/vision giving items upon or after the 15 minute mark.
only ONE slow item per team.

---------Seeker Rules---------

Seekers start the game at the 2 minute mark.
There are 2 seekers.
Seekers have 40 minutes* to kill each hider 5 times.
if the seekers atk while under 200 hp hiders r allowed to kill
hiders that hav just spawned hav 15 seconds to hide
If the seekers fail their goal, they must surrender.

---------Hider Rules---------
No continuous dmg abilities
Hiders may only use their CC abilities or escape/healing abilities.
Hiders may also use specific abilities that grant vision.***
Each hider only has 5 lives, these are lost by execution/death or killing a seeker.
Hiders may not return to base.
If a hider disconnected or left and died during that time, the death still counts.
If a hider reconnects after 30 minutes, they are considered to have lost.
If all hiders have lost their 5 lives, they must surrender.
Hiders may give any amount of their remaining lives to team-mates.
If a seeker disconnects, the entire hiding team either gets -1 or -2 lives. Depending on how well the seeking team did; it also depends on the time the other seeker disconnected.[/CENTER]

---------Other rules---------

*Time may be extended due to rule breaking or disconnects.
**You may attack defeated hiders if and only if they did something more than auto attack you during their typing. Ex: Chasing seekers, using skills, being in the FoW, etc.
***Ask me what skills are allowed before you just start spamming Lux's ult or something(Which isn't allowed).
Defeated Hiders may not interrupt the game in any way. (No helping others, no chasing seekers, no attacking seekers, no capturing,no scouting etc.)
Defeated hiders may not enter the fog of war unless they are only getting the speed boost and running back out.

----Consequences----

People tend to get confused about the whole deal with -1 to lives or not. Hopefully, this list will help.

If the seeker is at fault - The death didn't count.
If the hider is at fault - The hider gets a -1.

Sometimes there are accidents that happen, like accidental kills or whatnot. Those are debatable, and have to be a confirmed accident by either the host or the rest of the team.

----List of ppl who TROLL----

"white cisco"
"im a pro lol"
"strikerdude"
"hkingoal"
"impregnations"
"systematiczz"
"splatcher"
"avalonticz"
"super master yi"
"DarkTeplarX736"
"Grillsergant"
"The Hamminator"
"xGideonx88"
"gurrisnurr"
"thairone"

plz feel free to leave suggestions, voice ur concerns
AND ADD TROLLS TO THE LIST

Darkotas 11-09-2012 05:13 AM

These rules look relatively fair. I wish more people would be willing to play with house bans on characters like Shaco, Eve, TF, etc. though... Having to always ban the same characters as seekers means that you effectively get no bans and the hiders can take whoever they want.

eFrost 11-10-2012 09:39 AM

but the hiders always hav to ban shaco twitch rengar ww etc so its kinda fair bcuz we dont always get to ban nid ashe cait noc etc its 1 or the other on both sides

eFrost 11-10-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkotas (Hozzászólás 31215256)
These rules look relatively fair. I wish more people would be willing to play with house bans on characters like Shaco, Eve, TF, etc. though... Having to always ban the same characters as seekers means that you effectively get no bans and the hiders can take whoever they want.

i mean seekers always gotta ban twitch shaco evelyn but hiders always gotta ban rengar ww ashe tf etc so its kinda fair

Orphane 11-10-2012 01:00 PM

Stop repeatedly posting individual rulesets, you pissants.

eFrost 11-11-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orphane (Hozzászólás 31257273)
Stop repeatedly posting individual rulesets, you pissants.

when i host a hide n seek room this is the thread i copy n paste just incase ppl dont kno the rules.. sucs to be u if u dont like it..

ApocalypticÐeath 11-20-2012 08:17 PM

Swoonyou also trolls games and goes after already "out" players and kills them for extra feed.

ApocalypticÐeath 11-20-2012 10:27 PM

Just as a suggestion, I have found myself now banning Nunu a lot. His 6 second ranged slow can cripple someone from ever thinking about escaping. Just a helpful tip :)

Iklorindi 11-23-2012 12:08 AM

why is there a time limit on slows and vision items, that idea is dumb

ApocalypticÐeath 11-23-2012 06:52 PM

Reason being is because if they get them first the seekers can easily pick people off with assassin types that rely on items. Verses those with natural slow tend to do less damage. It helps to prevent anyone from being silly strong early on.