League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am a poo AD carry (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2778424)

JManeri131 11-08-2012 05:56 PM

I am a poo AD carry

I am a good player, I swear. I do well with mid, top, and jungle however I am an absolutely horrid AD carry. To the point where the game is virtually unwinnable if I am to be the ADC(never by choice).

I bought Draven hoping to learn him and play him as my main bot, but he is simply too hard for a rookie ADC. My question for you is who is a SOLID but EASY ADC to learn/master? I get bored with just AAing constantly(hence why I play top and mid), so I'd like someone who utilizes their spells well. I have tried Ashe and am OK with her and sort of like her, but want to know if theirs someone I am missing.

I play Anivia mid, WW top, and Malph jungle as my 3 best. IDK if that means much, but it may give you the sense of playstyle I like (read: dominate)

So basically, this wall of text is asking 1 simple question-- Who is a SOLID but EASY ADC to learn that isn't just auto attack after auto attack(like Graves).

PS- I HATE PLAYING FOTM CHAMPS. I like to be something UNIQUE that other people don't play, but still effective. Thats why Anivia is my favorite champ(and I am pretty dirty with her too)

Molester 11-08-2012 05:57 PM

Sounds like Ezreal's for you
Spammy spammy, pokey poke poke

His skillshots shouldn't be too hard to get used to

SpidermanHecarim 11-08-2012 05:58 PM

I would say corki, he uses his ult A lot.

JManeri131 11-08-2012 05:59 PM

Thought about him, but if I were to go with a TForce ADC I would proably choose Corki over him just beacuse of the constant barrage I can do with R. Plus, like I said, I hate FOTM champs

jadelink 11-08-2012 07:04 PM

Ezreal needs to land his skillshots or he is a waste of time. Not easy if you havent played skillshot champs before.

Cait is very forgiving, due to long range and having a good (tho slightly fiddly) escape. Definitely someone to consider trying. Use her range (and poke) to grind your opposition out of the lane.

Miss Fortune is decent, and rarely played, with ok kiting ability. Doubleshot and that little rain of bullets means a lot of harass can be put down safely. Get used to shooting the enemy as they run out of the circle of pain.

Those two would be easier to learn and a lot rarer seen than Ez. They also have the ability to bully in lane fairly easily, unlike ADCs like Kogmaw or vayne or tristana, who come in to their own later in the game.

Tristana is cheap though, and can have a scary lane presence if you can use her kit well enough to jump in and knock back in combination with the right lane partner (I totally fail at this, sadly). Can be worth a try, but has a higher skillcap and needs the right sort of support if you like an aggressive lane phase.

levelonemage 11-08-2012 07:09 PM

Imo, play someone like Ashe or MF. Someone with no innate getaway. It will teach you how to actually be a good AD carry by relying on positioning and timing to keep you alive. They are also more traditional AD carries, so you can learn the basics instead of being bogged down with things like timing missiles to proc TF or catching axes. Get good with the basics and you will be a nasty ADC.

Edit: MF is about as anti-FoTM while still kicking some serious ass as it gets.

Lucina for SMASH 11-08-2012 07:15 PM

Personally, I think you'd be a good Graves, considering WW and Malphite are the "up close and personal" type of champion. He's semi-tanky, got good burst damage, and overall is an easy champion to play.

Narvuntien 11-08-2012 07:17 PM

hmm me to.

Kayle is my best "AD Carry".. because she plays just much more like an AP carry than the rest of them.

I tried to play Kog but doesn't work if your team can't protect you.

MPTart 11-08-2012 07:17 PM

Miss Fortune, omg the easiness of miss fortune. I main adc, so if you'd like help with it, i'd be fully willing to help you, just let me know. we can go into a custom game and i can tell you what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong and help you to improve.