League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 30

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2777754)

Lemurmoudy 11-08-2012 01:25 PM

@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

edit :Also as a TLDR for those who didnt read.

ONE I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY WARNINGS/SUSPENSIONS/WEEK BANNS BEFORE the perma, it was just a straight up out of the blue ban.
Second, my plea is that instead of a perma ban, I want a 2 week suspensions I have the opportunity to change my behavior and help contibrute to the community,

So I just got permanently banned, from an investigation from a support team, while never being banned from the tribunal. Was my behavior absolutely awful, terrible, and just unbelievably toxic to the community? Yes, yes it was. I was the biggest son of a ***** on the planet, and I would bring my real life stress into this game and then harass innocent players that weren't meeting my standard which is 100% wrong no matter what way you spin it, you have zero right to attack and hurt others.

But being this is my first time ive been banned...no warning, nothing... I want to make an honest plead to BOTH riot and the community.

First the community, I want to apologize to the gold and platinum players that I ruined your game, absolutely thats what I did and you had EVERY right in the world to report me, I accept that. I want to make a SINCERE and HONEST attempt at redemption, to be one of those players that goes above and beyond the summoners code to try and help out the community by being upstanding. No cursing, no afking, no harrassing teammates, I want to be that guy everyone looks up to, even tho I was once the lowest of the low. If you could find it in your hearts, I really want to try and redeem myself.

And second to Riot. I love this game, I love your company, and even tho its sometimes rough I love this community. I was being an immature, outrageously awful jerk face, and I completely understand if your verdict is final. But I really really want a chance to be a shinning example of what the threat a ban could be. I never actually thought I would be posting something like this given I was never even warned, but I know what I did was wrong, and as an adequate punishment...I want to plead for a 2 week suspension, as a LAST AND ABSOLUTELY final warning for me to change my ways, and be a shinning example for this community.

Sincerely, Lemurmoudy

Also thank you for all the replies/contributions to this thread, really appreciate it.

Lemurmoudy 11-08-2012 01:29 PM

Shameless bump because antiques roadshow is on commercial

how can you hate antiques roadshow O.o

KUNG FU GU 11-08-2012 01:29 PM

inb4 pendragon pwns.
Although if you've never receieved a warning or a ban, I think a perma is a bit too harsh.

Lemurmoudy 11-08-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KUNG FU GU (Hozzászólás 31194580)
inb4 pendragon pwns.

probally XD

Diagnosis 11-08-2012 01:30 PM

I gave you an upvote because I'm a good person. Not saying you didn't deserve the ban, but every player should get the chance to reform themselves.

Not every murderer is sent to death row, you know.

OwangeBoy 11-08-2012 01:31 PM

riot isnt supposed to just hand out perma bans, u need to be banned atleast 4 time before that can happen. since you are saying you were never given a warning, yet a perma ban, i believe your ban should be lifted

Orenin 11-08-2012 01:32 PM

no matter how bad you are, you should never get permabanned for ur first banned. over 70% of players who are in tribunal never get sent back.

Lemurmoudy 11-08-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OwangeBoy (Hozzászólás 31194644)
riot isnt supposed to just hand out perma bans, u need to be banned atleast 4 time before that can happen. since you are saying you were never given a warning, yet a perma ban, i believe your ban should be lifted

I thought the similar thing. If i was really that bad I kind of figured the tribunal would have stepped in...but nope just flat ban. But I do deserve a suspension, THAT much is for certain.

A Swarm of Koala 11-08-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSotIS (Hozzászólás 31194617)
I gave you an upvote because I'm a good person. Not saying you didn't deserve the ban, but every player should get the chance to reform themselves.

Not every murder is sent to death row, you know.

But every victim was murdered.

Mr Steef 11-08-2012 01:33 PM

...Bumping for possible Justice. Heres to your hopeful reform. *Raises wine glass*