League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Swag Castle Fun Tournament -- 11/14/12 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2775294)

MakinHerSquirtle 11-07-2012 06:01 PM

Swag Castle Fun Tournament -- 11/14/12

Hello, and welcome to the thread for the Swag Castle Fun Tournament series!

This is an entry level tournament designed to help aspiring teams practice against other rewarding teams in a tournament-style fashion. There is no price to enter, and it will be happening November 14, 2012 beginning at 7 p.m. CST.

There will be two shoutcasters streaming the tournament, myself and the other tournament host, and it is a fun, welcoming environment meant to get teams excited for competitive play.

Unless a higher demand is asked for, there will be 10 teams allowed in the tournament, and it will be single-round elimination. This is to ensure brevity.

We would love to get this going as a weekly tournament, and if we can get teams on board we would also like to offer prizes for the winners. ;)

Please post here with the following if you're interested:

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Members:
Subs:

Thanks, and I hope to see you register!

Apexy 11-07-2012 06:57 PM

Prize?

IS1d90f5d5e2b68e 11-07-2012 09:52 PM

hey Squishy Hedgehog,

Loving the tournament name. Have you thought about how you'll handle brackets and match reporting?

Best,
Fletcher
Z33K Admin
fletcher@z33k.com

MakinHerSquirtle 11-08-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apexy (Hozzászólás 31170609)
Prize?

As of currently, there is no prize for this first tournament. If we can get a full roster, I'll go out and buy an RP card myself to give to the winners, but we wouldn't to get some popularity.

MakinHerSquirtle 11-08-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdFletcher (Hozzászólás 31175873)
hey Squishy Hedgehog,

Loving the tournament name. Have you thought about how you'll handle brackets and match reporting?

Best,
Fletcher
Z33K Admin
fletcher@z33k.com

I thought it was quite...eye-catching?

Because of the odd way 12 panned out bracket-wise, I'm going to be changing it to 10. Little more even, and probably more achievable for a tournament with this level of interest.

Match reporting is going to kind of be by trust system. We can only spectate 1 of the 4 games happening at one time, so the other three we will have the captains report to us and we'll affirm with match histories.

LGD Poseidon 11-10-2012 05:32 PM

Team Name: Team Demi Godz
Team Captain: LGD Poseidon
Team Members: LGD Poseidon, Nylxomby, kinatria, xbulx, Demonik
Subs:Trans4erable, Xithreus, NEGanimations

QQwahh 11-12-2012 09:52 PM

Team Name: WeThrowGamez
Team Captain: QQwahh
Team Members: QQwahh, Sutoyanosuki, DominASIAN, LightspeedTaco, Leora
Subs:Gregorio43

Hourai 11-12-2012 11:15 PM

Team Name: PlatinumAnger
Team Captain:Phalanxdef
Team Members:Phalanxdef, Viobiks, Phayne, Combustion, Mero Furuya, Carosion, EliardClaw, ThermiaLoL, 9th, Captain Flowen, Amerlyn, Little Devin, Jaroait, Colorful Melody, Hypnos Prime, Nanpu, Madlinsen, Little Devin
Subs:7rini7y, Sailph

Hourai 11-12-2012 11:51 PM

Oh and by the way, 10 teams might be a bad idea.

10-5-???

Might as well do 8. 8-4-2-1 for brevity, not 10.