League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New TT is awesome (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2773674)

XPrimeX 11-07-2012 08:39 AM

New TT is awesome

I love this new map. It's exciting to have so many more champions that are viable. TY riot TY.

Exqzr 11-07-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XPrimeX (Hozzászólás 31151091)
I love this new map. It's exciting to have so many more champions that are viable. TY riot TY.

More champs are viable?

Sam doesn't agree. Since he is the TT #1, you can not argue with him.

GhoSTmaNFu 11-07-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exqzr (Hozzászólás 31154093)
More champs are viable?

Sam doesn't agree. Since he is the TT #1, you can not argue with him.

Yeah, considering how many people play TT ranked. He's definitely up there with all the other pro's who play 5's.

I would not listen to neither 5s or 3s.

I agree with the OP because I have won more 3s with AD carries than I did with old TT.

Simple as that.

Kalarepa 11-07-2012 10:39 AM

For me, sometimes it's so fun, that I can't stop joining new games. But, for example today I had 3 games in a row with Darius in enemy team. I think, I have enough of TT for now.
Imo, draft mode normal games should be one of the first things, Riot adds to the new TT.

Snnow 11-07-2012 10:54 AM

I also love this new map. It's a blast, only thing i dislike is when people come into it trying to play the new map like it's SR or the old TT. This isn't a game on laning and jungling...please learn that.

Exqzr 11-07-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhoSTmaNFu (Hozzászólás 31154215)
Yeah, considering how many people play TT ranked. He's definitely up there with all the other pro's who play 5's.

I would not listen to neither 5s or 3s.

I agree with the OP because I have won more 3s with AD carries than I did with old TT.

Simple as that.

Sam is a great guy and a great player. Compared to him you are a peon.

SentinelOfPain 11-07-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exqzr (Hozzászólás 31155685)
Sam is a great guy and a great player. Compared to him you are a peon.

Lets just pretend for a moment that being highly ranked in 3v3 teams actually matters when it comes to saying what does and doesn't work, and that even though there are easily more than 1,000 players better than him that he is the indisputable master of 3's.

First of all, he can still be wrong. Second of all, you're making a logical fallacy- appeal to authority. You give no logical basis for why you believe bruisers are the only viable champions and even if you did I would certainly take issues with your premises, assuming you would even make a sound argument or syllogism.

If nothing else look at Vayne, a perfect counter-example to the "only bruisers are good," argument. She shreds through bruiser team comps like nothing.

funtimejon 11-07-2012 11:40 AM

I agree, I love everything about the new TT. The altars, Vilemaw, the new items, and the aesthetics overall are amazing!

XION300 11-15-2012 04:21 AM

anyone who disagrees obviously doesn't remember how champions like tryndamere dominated 3's before. or how you basically couldn't play unless you had flash.

Undertaker c2 11-15-2012 04:42 AM

Happy to see some love for TT... So many more people really are viable now, the map isn't broken anymore, etc etc, it's great.

As said above, though, I would like to see ranked solo (no duo) and draft normals. 3s would be nearly perfect if some characters (cough teemodarius cough) had the capacity to be permabanned.

Keep up the good work Riot!