League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TT = Dominion 3v3 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2772200)

Thalanaar 11-06-2012 08:11 PM

TT = Dominion 3v3

Hell -O- all. The new twisted treeline map is, as you know, a new, microscopic, dominion-like map for 3v3 games. The gameplay there has been completely ruined, so, I propose we make a 3v3 dominion map that works about the same way as it does now. A single lane of pushing for bases gives the chaos and murder of dominion, and we TT players get our old map back. What do you say?

urmamasllama 11-06-2012 09:19 PM

did you forget your brain this morning.

THE TWO MAPS ARE NOTHING ALIKE

Reynmaker 11-06-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urmamasllama (Hozzászólás 31137762)
did you forget your brain this morning.

THE TWO MAPS ARE NOTHING ALIKE

Sir there is a speed shrine at the centre of the map. A SPEED SHRINE for heaven's sake man!

Clearly, a replica of Dominion.

Orphane 11-06-2012 09:49 PM

zomg you gotta cap al

just no, ****ing hell

HaIfhearted 11-07-2012 12:33 AM

Well, I just got to plat in TT, and I can say for absolute certain that the maps are nothing alike.

TT is a slow-paced, farming centric map which emphasizes snowball mechanics and slowly pushing your way to victory.

Dominion is an extremely fast-paced map which focuses on teamfights and small skirmishes, with a heavy emphasis on team objective-oriented play.

Panwar 11-07-2012 05:48 AM

You guys need to get real. You have to realize by now, that if you can use at least 3 of the same words when describing two things, they are basically the same thing. Maps, champion kits, it pretty much works with anything.

TCWA Tigerbite 11-07-2012 06:28 AM

You're right, the new TT and Dominion are the same in one way. I rock in both of them.

But then again, I'm pretty awesome at SR, too. Sooooo yeah, you know...I guess they're all the same. Must be because they all use the same champions and basically the same items =x

otirruborez 11-07-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite (Hozzászólás 31147181)
You're right, the new TT and Dominion are the same in one way. I rock in both of them.

But then again, I'm pretty awesome at SR, too. Sooooo yeah, you know...I guess they're all the same. Must be because they all use the same champions and basically the same items =x

why are you always hyping yourself up in all your posts. it's kind of hilarious.

Nyx87 11-07-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otirruborez (Hozzászólás 31148190)
why are you always hyping yourself up in all your posts. it's kind of hilarious.

No real point in breaking yourself down really.

TCWA Tigerbite 11-07-2012 08:23 AM

Pure boredom at work. Sometimes I offer intellectual information towards the post, but most of the time, the post is so bad, I need to spice it up with my awesomeness.

I also noticed the once public poll has been turned private (where as you can't see who voted for which.) Oddly enough, the only person that voted yes was the original poster, and there is still only 1 yes vote. Huehuehue