League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Jax (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2771997)

Alasdaire 11-06-2012 06:09 PM

Jax

Can we see Jax addressed for TT?

I'm afraid to play as any other champion, considering Jax always succeeds on this map.

I want to appreciate the work that Riot's put into this map, and I speculate that its a lot of fun, but I have no ability to enjoy it with the possibility that Jax is playing.

1onz 11-06-2012 07:24 PM

Jax is banned 99% of the time in ranked play anywhere above 1300 ELO

GhoSTmaNFu 11-06-2012 07:29 PM

my team just beat jax, darius, chogath

i was corki, and I had a renekton and another darius on the team

conclusion

Eurius 11-06-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhoSTmaNFu (Hozzászólás 31136133)
my team just beat jax, darius, chogath

i was corki, and I had a renekton and another darius on the team

conclusion

Replace that Cho for a Jayce.

Grimwolff 11-06-2012 09:23 PM

Really they should do away with blind pick and just do a draft solo queue. Its like Dominion in that I hate playing blind pick because you see a lot of the same champions, then again draft for dominion takes soo long. With only three people picking in TT though it'd go a lot quicker and I think they should just replace blind pick with it.

Realyst 11-06-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimwolff (Hozzászólás 31139906)
Really they should do away with blind pick and just do a draft solo queue. Its like Dominion in that I hate playing blind pick because you see a lot of the same champions, then again draft for dominion takes soo long. With only three people picking in TT though it'd go a lot quicker and I think they should just replace blind pick with it.

Draft solo queue would be nice. Mirror matches are extremely boring.

Hoizengerd 11-07-2012 01:18 AM

been screaming for ages how OP Jax is...no one seems to care, he can literally jump into a 1v5 and kill at least 3 of them by himself

XPrimeX 11-07-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoizengerd (Hozzászólás 31144287)
been screaming for ages how OP Jax is...no one seems to care, he can literally jump into a 1v5 and kill at least 3 of them by himself

You're dumb and you should feel dumb. He's very counterable.

OnlyBotLane 11-07-2012 03:06 PM

lol His E is more broken than dodge ever was. If you burst AD carry in that time they screwed.

67chrome 11-07-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoizengerd (Hozzászólás 31144287)

Jax isn't quite that broken, unless said 5 enemies are worse than intermediate bots or Jax acquired so many kills before hand that he really should win the 1v5. Release Mordekaiser used to be able to do that though.

but considering his dominance even in top lane in Summoner's Rift it would be nice to see a few nerfs headed his way, especially considering his prominence in Dominion and Twisted Treelines.

Or add items to counter him. I kind of miss Sword of the Divine, that Armor Penetration active was nifty, so was the magic damage on hit for pew-pewing towers. And it was entertaining being able to 1v1 him with champions like Vayne.