League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 40

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Institute Grand Library. [Open RP]. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2771377)

AODRG 11-06-2012 03:38 PM

Institute Grand Library. [Open RP].

((Hello there. I decided there wasn't enough open role playing spots, so here's one more xD.

This thread is dedicated to those RP-ers who wish to role play in the vast library the Institute of War has to offer. Every piece of information that Runetera has to offer can be found on these vast shelves that stretch up 10 to 15 stories high.

The room itself is roughly 2/3rds the size of Summoner's Rift, so you should be able to find peace and quiet while finding whatever books you may need, or a private area to discuss matters you would rather not have anyone else eavesdrop on.

There's over 4,000 bookcases, each with their own number, subject, and name dedicated to it. Some are more filled than others, but all stay neat and organized. Many of the older ones in the back do happen to have some dust covering the books, but that's to be expected.

Now be on your best behavior, and enjoy.))
---------------------------

Randle Grend sits down in the Grand Library Desk next to the large double doors that lead into and out of the large room.

"Greetings citizens, champions, and fellow summoners. It is I, Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner. I have been asked to fill in for the previous librarian, who's mysteriously disappeared after the Harrowing."

"Since I've spent so much time here, and pretty much know every subject on these vast shelves, I can assist you in anything you may need."

"So, if you require some assistance, or simply wish to find your next favorite thriller, come on in. Just be sure to follow our posted rules."

Randle points to a nearby sign:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rule Sign
1.) Please place all books back when done.
2.) Don't disturb those reading.
3.) To save time searching around, each shelf has its own subject, so please avoid mixing them up.
4.) Talking is aloud. In fact, interaction is encourage, but please comply with rule 2.
5.) Only a total of 5 books may be taken by each person at any given time.

Ask Morgana FA 11-06-2012 08:46 PM

((Down voted? Was it really that bad of an idea?))

Colonel qt 11-08-2012 06:53 PM

Anayo enters the room immediately stunned by the amount of books there are. He notices Randle sitting at a nearby table so he walks up to him.

"Greetings Randle, would you happen to have any books on the ancient mages of Shurima?"

Colonel qt 11-08-2012 07:08 PM

((Randle Grend oh fail editing it now (._.; ) ))

AODRG 11-08-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerosiz (Hozzászólás 31205037)
Anayo enters the room immediately stunned by the amount of books there are. He notices Randle sitting at a nearby table so he walks up to him.

"Greetings Randle, would you happen to have any books on the ancient mages of Shurima?"

"Ahh yes, All information on the Shurima Desert can be found on bookcase 294, right inbetween the Plague Jungles and Fejord Tundras. Info on the mages that once lived there are on the top shelf, champions from the Desert are location on the second."

Colonel qt 11-08-2012 07:29 PM

"Alright, thank you."

Anayo goes and selects 5 books to take with him and sits down to read for what he plans to be a very verylong time.

AODRG 11-09-2012 04:02 AM

Randle eagerly starts setting up a small section of the library for him and Sona; moving bookcases and tables over, setting up music and food, lighting a few more scented candles around the room.

Everything must be perfect. no distarctions, no burnt food, everything's peferctly alligned. Excellent. Oh I hope she doesn't think this is going overboard...

Colonel qt 11-09-2012 11:50 AM

Anayo places the books back and selects 5 more books from the top shelf and continues to read yet again.

Colonel qt 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

Hearing the scuffle of the tables and bookshelves Anayo turns around to locate the source of the noise. Although there is no one here other than him and Randle he quietly asks him.

"Randle, I'm not sure what you're doing but do you need any help? I'm glad to offer at any time."

Ask Morgana FA 11-09-2012 07:22 PM

((AODRG here, just can't log out on my wii... stupid screen won't let me))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerosiz (Hozzászólás 31237648)
Hearing the scuffle of the tables and bookshelves Anayo turns around to locate the source of the noise. Although there is no one here other than him and Randle he quietly asks him.

"Randle, I'm not sure what you're doing but do you need any help? I'm glad to offer at any time."

Randle quickly sets up his and Sana's table; creating flowers around the table's edge, lighting even more candles around Sona's chair, moving an ice rainbow to the center of the table. He was busy, making sure every little detail is perfect, when he noticed Anayo behind the bookshelf.

"Ahh yes actually. I need someone elses view point. You wouldn't think all these flowers, candles and this ice scupture would be too much for someone's first date would you?"