League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   And I thought Dominion balance was bad. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2768137)

FDru 11-05-2012 06:46 PM

And I thought Dominion balance was bad.

TT is so, so much worse. There is no escape from the OP bruisers on that map, no escape and nowhere to hide. They will farm you starting from level 1 and you won't do anything at all for the entire match.

I can't believe that map has ranked at all. I really can't even ****ing fathom it.

Infirc 11-05-2012 06:49 PM

- Well first of all you should get some sleep it helps calm angry feelings,
-second of all Treeline is still in Beta and big changes are going to be announced tomorrow and we should acknowledge it new torch seems soooo coool)
-third and most important of all you shall tell me wtf fathom means (srry new word for me).

SlasherBag 11-05-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infirc (Hozzászólás 31091724)
- Well first of all you should get some sleep it helps calm angry feelings,
-second of all Treeline is still in Beta and big changes are going to be announced tomorrow and we should acknowledge it new torch seems soooo coool)
-third and most important of all you shall tell me wtf fathom means (srry new word for me).

The true english definition is a measure of depth (the Pacific ocean is so many fathoms deep)

It is also used as slang to mean unimaginable or unbelievable, probably derived from the idea that people have a hard time perceiving large depths and distances.

Genericke 11-05-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDru (Hozzászólás 31091594)
TT is so, so much worse. There is no escape from the OP bruisers on that map, no escape and nowhere to hide. They will farm you starting from level 1 and you won't do anything at all for the entire match.

I can't believe that map has ranked at all. I really can't even ****ing fathom it.

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Darius more than I already do. Then Twisted Treeline happens.

naotasan 11-05-2012 07:00 PM

All this shows me is that the excuse for not having ranked in Dominion is because it's not balanced is total BS and a way to shut people up.

Lvl100Pidgeot 11-05-2012 08:13 PM

If you hate the TT bruiser meta now, I can't imagine what you would have felt during atma's heyday.

Waii Nosferatu 11-05-2012 08:23 PM

well, they are still working out the bugs.

Nyx87 11-05-2012 08:31 PM

I set up a ranked team with 2 buds and our current comp is usually double bruiser +mage, so I wouldnt say it's THAT bad, but yeah it still needs some tweaks.

Zulgaines 11-05-2012 08:35 PM

New TT?

Oh you mean Darius and Jayce go camping

ShawNuff 11-05-2012 09:10 PM

Friends always ask me to play 3s when we can't make a full premade... historically, I have said "I'll just take the randoms cause I hate TT". Are you saying I should continue doing that even on the new map?