League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Milkfat will become the number one player in 90 days. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=276504)

DĂ©lusional 10-05-2010 12:05 AM

Milkfat will become the number one player in 90 days.

With unlimited champion access and all the runes he could ever want.

This isn't really a fair way to proclaim being #1, is it?

If you wanted to become #1 in 90 days like this massive E-Peen stroke proclaims, why wouldn't you do it with the same resources as everyone else?

Free Runes is a HUUUUUUGE advantage, but not only free runes, UNLIMITED EXP BOOSTS?

What the **** is this gimmick?

Hey guys im the fastest runner in the world. But I get 5 mile headstart.

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT 10-05-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DelusionalESG (Hozzászólás 3261744)
With unlimited champion access and all the runes he could ever want.

This isn't really a fair way to proclaim being #1, is it?

If you wanted to become #1 in 90 days like this massive E-Peen stroke proclaims, why wouldn't you do it with the same resources as everyone else?

Free Runes is a HUUUUUUGE advantage, but not only free runes, UNLIMITED EXP BOOSTS?

What the **** is this gimmick?

didn't you read ? he's a PRO player dude, PROOOOOOOOOOO >_>

Razeluxe 10-05-2010 12:08 AM

Whole things a joke, pay no attention.

Rehno 10-05-2010 12:08 AM

Its garbage is what it is.

eh gais, ima b top playar. brb all chars, runes, and unlimited xp boosts. hyuk hyuk.

Sparkling Shibe 10-05-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augr (Hozzászólás 3261779)
Its garbage is what it is.

eh gais, ima b top playar. brb all chars, runes, and unlimited xp boosts. hyuk hyuk.

can haz free max ELO too?

Riffraffselbow 10-05-2010 12:12 AM

50/50 they start him at 1600 Elo "so he can be where he belongs from the get-go"

DĂ©lusional 10-05-2010 12:13 AM

I thought this was a cool idea, an interesting prospect, and I wanted to see if he could do it.

But not with a ****ing huge headstart, that ruins the entire ****ing point.

Even if he does get #1 in 90 days, nobody is gonna acknowledge a player who leveled up twice as fast, had unlimited runes, and was hand-fed wins by other players in a premade.

Swipe Knife 10-05-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DelusionalESG (Hozzászólás 3261744)

Hey guys im the fastest runner in the world. But I get 5 mile headstart.

...do you not see the flaw in this statement, not to mention the flaw in your post? All of the top players already have all of the content they need. Even with everything accessible, I seriously doubt more than a handful of people could break into the top 100 from where they are now (assuming you aren't top 200 already). That said, getting a 5 mile headstart would only give you an advantage in a race, not in a measure of how fast you run. 90 Days to become the best in a game as popular in LoL is a huge undertaking. Even if he has the tools of the top 100, he does not have the LoL-specific knowledge and experience that they do.

Tumblr Feminist 10-05-2010 12:14 AM

As long as im playing I guarantee that will not happen.

Captain Kris 10-05-2010 12:14 AM

haters are going to hate but who really cares if he gets free stuff or not in 3 day he will be in ranked