League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Can't feed on dominion? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2762602)

One4All 11-04-2012 10:24 AM

Can't feed on dominion?

Is that true? Just had a game where my entire top team went around any where between 1/8 to 2/7 I mean they lost almost every single fight,bad choices, and chased instead of capping.

Every champ on enemy team had least 6 kills. I went 6/5/2 on bot lane and tried to help top. Not to mention got ganked like 3 times on bot.

I don't know..... That seems like feeding to me ain't it?

TM oJun 11-04-2012 10:26 AM

the fact that you don't take revive means your dominion elo is probably low. later on people will learn to adapt to take advantages, such as 3 man ganking bot or backdooring

Toxinia 11-04-2012 10:28 AM

Its possible to feed/get behind on dominion.

General Quackers 11-04-2012 10:28 AM

You can definitely fight poorly on Dominion. However, the idea of someone obtaining a massive gold lead through kills is sharply diminished in Dominion due to the compounding effects of greater passive gold gain, capture node gold gain, and less gold gained on champion kills.

So for someone to be fed on Dominion, they'll need at least 3x the kill lead to match the effects of being fed on SR.

EDIT: Why is this being downvoted? This post is mathematically accurate. How ****ing stupid and petty is this community?

TM oJun 11-04-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Original Duck (Hozzászólás 31039084)
You can definitely fight poorly on Dominion. However, the idea of someone obtaining a massive gold lead through kills is sharply diminished in Dominion due to the compounding effects of greater passive gold gain, capture node gold gain, and less gold gained on champion kills.

So for someone to be fed on Dominion, they'll need at least 3x the kills they would to have an equal power lead to what they would have on SR.

even with them being fed, such as a pantheon, they will usually fall off late game to someone like jax/jayce

Susskind 11-04-2012 10:33 AM

Yes, you can feed in DOM.

FDru 11-04-2012 03:12 PM

You can "feed" but it doesn't have nearly the same effect. To get fed in Dom takes like 20 kills, where someone in SR could be fed after 2-3 kills early in lane. In Dom you still continue to rapidly gain gold and exp while dead, so it's very difficult to fall behind. The main problem caused by dying frequently is loss of map control from your team lacking a body.

wingstreet 11-04-2012 03:26 PM

you actually lose points per kill in dom. feeding is always bad. they get more items and you lose more points.

NavyGothic 11-04-2012 04:12 PM

Getting killed is never a good thing, of course, but the idea of "feeding" doesn't have anywhere near the same meaning as in SR.

In SR, if you seriously feed the enemy, a big gold and XP gap starts to open up which give you an enormous disadvantage in teamfights. That simply doesn't happen in Dom; the passive gold and XP is so much higher, and gold from kills is so much lower, that you're never going to be completely shut down.

That doesn't mean dying is okay; snowballing doesn't matter, but losing fights is losing map control.

Orphane 11-04-2012 05:43 PM

The big difference of feeding is the level advantage you can get at 6 for ults, and the result of constantly being down on players you can throw around the map because everyone is respawning.

Feeding doesn't necessarily result in one champ being 5 levels higher with 2x the gold of everyone else, but it's unhelpful and unnecessary to die carelessly.