League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hey Riot, please, PLEASE fix the fps drops (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2759448)

Kcub07 11-03-2012 02:20 PM

Hey Riot, please, PLEASE fix the fps drops

Now... ok? There's a 20+ page on it, you've rendered a portion of your community unable to play the game. What's it gonna take? Are you just abandoning us? It's been more than a week now.

MasterL33t 11-03-2012 02:24 PM

Because they totally don't have other things to worry about as well.
You've said it yourself, there's a ton of other posts about it. Stop wasting thread space please.
If anything you can bump a different post that's already started this topic.

Kcub07 11-03-2012 02:30 PM

Ok what other issues do they have to worry about that render the game COMPLETELY unplayable for whoever said issues effect? I'm sorry, I'd rather be able to actually play before minor balancing tweaks are made.

And thread space? Can you link me to where it shows the limit of space? I made a new thread because in the old one it's been days since Riot last posted, and all they post is requests for dxdiag txt files... which plenty of people have posted already.

Kcub07 11-03-2012 02:55 PM

So we've just got to quit playing then huh? That sucks.. I really enjoyed this game. It's a good one... wish I could play it as I could a week and a half or so ago.

im a ni you be 11-03-2012 06:21 PM

i get fps drop 2 :l

chungs123 11-03-2012 07:09 PM

yea its so annoying

AlmightyFork 11-03-2012 08:32 PM

Turn your shadow effects off. Update your video drivers. Upgrade your pc. Downgrade the game video settings overall.

This is your priority checklist to make sure you cant fix your own problem.

Kcub07 11-03-2012 09:57 PM

Okay I've done all of that, except upgrade my PC. I shouldn't have to upgrade my pc to play a game that is graphically horrible compared to other games my PC can run. It ran the game before, then they release a patch (that doesn't even improve graphics) and now I can't run the same damn game with a new patch? It's not my PC's problem, it's definitely on their end.

I can play starcraft 2, diablo 3, WoW, etc... how the HELL is LoL too much to handle? LMAO!

Kcub07 11-08-2012 04:06 PM

No updates on this matter eh? Haha, good thing I've been playing the Morrowind Overhaul project... funny thing is, the game is SO much more visually taxing on a pc, especially with all the mods, and it NEVER goes over 500k memory nor do I drop below 40fps ever.

But this 2d top down cartoon graphics game hit's 1,000,000 + memory and bogs my computer down (only after this last patch, which graphically changed nothing) haha. Funny that they had this **** down in 2002 but Riot still can't figure it out.

Kcub07 11-09-2012 10:14 AM

Hey, could we please just get an update of any kind? Something to let us know that you actually care about the portion of your community that can't play LoL anymore?