League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AD lulu op (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756824)

Beinion 11-02-2012 09:11 PM

AD lulu op

This is soo not funny. was playing a game with an ad lulu and she did more than a reng with the same items. Some one needs to look into this

TornSpirit 11-02-2012 09:25 PM

Not only does she have no inherent AD scaling, she also has no steroids (Pix doesn't count due to the abysmal damage when built for AD) and a kit that makes no sense at all on a carry. AD Lulu does work, but it's suboptimal. Obviously if Lulu got much more gold than a Rengar she would beat him in a duel.

Beinion 11-02-2012 09:47 PM

I wish i saved the vid this reng was built more than she was and she killed him like it was np by the time he was out of transmogulate he was dead

TornSpirit 11-02-2012 11:34 PM

Compare a fed Lulu to any of the traditional AD carries. They either have more burst (Ezreal, Corki, Graves), more sustained damage through steroids (Tristana, Vayne, oh gawd Vayne) and are much, much safer due to escapes.Hell, if you want utility, both Ashe and Varus carry around an INITIATION which Lulu can't do, while still outputting more damage than Lulu, and having longer range than Lulu. Point is, anyone can be ridiculous if fed, but some are much more optimal than it. There's some videos of legendary AD carry Jannas, Rakas, Ahri's etc, but they aren't optimal playstyles at all. In that single game, sure they would have been jacked up to the maximum, but spending their gold elsewhere, or having a different playstyle would have been much more beneficial for the team.

Magus Crow 11-03-2012 12:13 AM

I would think that an on hit Lulu would probably work better than an AD Lulu. Either way Glitterlance and Polymorph are about all she brings to the table through her kit.

Hoizengerd 11-03-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magus Crow (Hozzászólás 30993025)
Either way Glitterlance and Polymorph are about all she brings to the table through her kit.

you're kidding right?? i play on hit Lulu and here's how most fights pan out;
someone on my team either initiates or gets initiated on, the opponents focus that person or someone tries to break through to get to the squishies, i pix shield that initiator/target and ult him, next i look to polymorph any casters or high damage assassins, anyone trying to break through gets glitterlanced in the face, all the while i'm pelting everyone with ionic sparc's chain lighting...usually buy the time the ulti has dropped everyone on the opposing team is already half health or dead and most of our team is fine

her ult is the real game changer, and she can split push like a boss, if you ever get caught out you can usually ult+whimsy and leave em in the dust...not to mention that you can also stick pix one a minion or an opponent and pelt them from anywhere with Q, i have picked up quite a few stragglers like that, and when harassing champs that out range me it's invaluable, it's the only way to poke them safely

you are underestimating the versatility and power of her full kit

Rinto 11-07-2012 11:44 AM

A good lulu will beat a bad rengar. Sometimes it's just a simple matter of skill. Lulu also brings a lot of versatility to the table. My guess is that the rengar was given very little time to attack at all. So even though he should do more damage, he is too busy being turned into an animal, knocked airborn, etc.

It also could have been a "smurf" account. I know people who carry as AD supports all the time on their smurfs.

I main lulu. I do not have a smurf account.

salamaico baby 11-08-2012 06:45 AM

I also don't find it viable to build AD on Lulu, but one thing is for sure: she is understimated. I play her AP and it feels like people think "yay, free kills, she's just a support", but she can be offensive.

Zeanxe 12-19-2012 10:29 AM

I know this is an older thread but one of the main things that help out an AD lulu is her attack, spell, and movement animations. go ahead and compare how long it takes to attack move ( you don't have to cancel the animation).

The time it takes her to use a spell and still attack i really small too. A lot of people think this is insignificant, nut its not.

Panzerfaust 12-19-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeanxe (Hozzászólás 32617925)
I know this is an older thread

Then don't reply? -.-