League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Krimson Forgery (Very open RP / Shop) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2752988)

Symmetrik 11-01-2012 10:48 PM

The Krimson Forgery (Very open RP / Shop)

Hello and welcome all! I may seem quite foreign within this land, but there is a reason for that. I travel. I travel to many places entertaining people with my strange and quite unique musical abilities. I am a mage who possesses many powers of which summoners would have, and other powerful magical beings. But I do not practice in the arts of harming in and out of battle anymore, thus my passion for music!

I have a proposition. I am here to entertain with my musical abilities, yes. But I have a new idea, which I think a lot of you champions will like, or even anyone.

I wish to open a shop... Or a forgery as I would call it, so I can make a secondary living other than my musical abilities. I will explain why that is.

I have been studying items as my side hobby, other than music. Items that champions would obtain to use when in the heat of battle, where blood is shed in the arena. Items that are bought from the arena shop.

The musical mage pulls out this strange cube, pulsating with colourful energy that periodically changes, glowing in a grid form around the perimeter of the cube.

I hold here a special and very strange device. I had obtained this device many years ago in my adventurous journey's. I found this... artifact, in a desert engulfed landscape. I will not go into that story as that will drone on. I have studied this device for many years and have come to a conclusion as to how I can use it.

The mage wraps his hands around the cube, the cube starts humming and buzzing. Then in an instant of a flash of brilliant light, the cube transforms into a very elaborate crafting table.

In this RP, or shop even; you can craft your very own items to keep, use and or trade with others. Whatever you like!

How to create your very own item:

Step 1. Choose your item's major-category, e.g:
- Attack
- Magic
- Defense
- Misc

Step 2. Choose your item's sub-category, e.g:
Attack:
- Damage
- Attack Speed
- Life Steal
- Critical Strike

Magic:
- Mana
- Cooldown Reduction
- Mana Regeneration
- Spell Damage

Defense:
- Armour
- Health
- Health Regeneration
- Magic Resist

Misc:
- Movement
- Consumable

Step 3. Define the item's attributes according to the categories you chose.

Step 4. Define the price of the item.

Step 5. Name your item!

And there you have it, your very own item crafted from the strange crafting table I have provided for your convenience. Enjoy!

Geokhan 11-02-2012 05:16 AM

((As the original OC shopkeeper, I wish you luck.))

Ask Mad Chemist 11-02-2012 04:52 PM

((I will come around as son as I think of something))

AskKarthus 11-02-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 30960559)
((As the original OC shopkeeper, I wish you luck.))

(( Didn't Erebus do something similar? ))