League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 33

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2750619)

TheFinalAeon 11-01-2012 12:45 PM

@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

It's one of the most ignored items in the game for a number of reasons:
  • Shurelya's Reverie is a better all-around option because it has better HP Regen and DAT ACTIVE.
  • There are much cheaper and much more viable Tenacity items, such as Merc Treads, which not only provides the same Tenacity as a LEGENDARY-TIER ITEM, but also grants Move Speed and Magic Resist.
  • Archangel's Staff and Athene's Unholy Grail are both better options for Mana Regen, because they both also grant other stats.

So, I call to you, Riot, and also you, Fellow Summoners, to peruse and judge these methods for remedying the poor situation that this item has been left in. Please keep in mind that these methods are to be taken as INDIVIDUAL methods, and not one large problem-solving explosion of buffs. Overbuffing, as most of us know by now, solves exactly nothing, and tends to make more problems than it solves.

The methods I see as viable for helping to balance this item:
  1. Give Eleisa's Miracle an enhanced gp10 Unique Passive. For instance, unlike other gp10s, you could make it give 2 gp per 10 seconds.
  2. Increase the Tenacity bonus on it. It's a Legendary item. It should be above the rest, not lower than a pair of shoes. That's where dirt belongs.
  3. Increase the Regen rates dramatically. If all Miracle is going to do is provide regen and tenacity, then it needs to do that better than every other item in its Tier and make that lack of stats worth it.
  4. Alternatively, Make the regen rates, instead of a flat rate, equal to 10% of the missing amount. That way, you buff the item, and properly convey a "Miracle" feel when you're being ganked and regain 10% of your missing HP, allowing you to escape alive.
  5. Make the effects an aura. This will help supports keep CC off of their ADC without the ADC having to buy a tenacity item themselves.
  6. Give it an Active that lets it stand up to Shurelya's.
  7. Will fill in more as suggestions are made.

I understand that a lot of items are currently less than favorable. But even Mana Manipulator sees more use than this! Please help save this item today!

TheFinalAeon 11-01-2012 12:54 PM

Bump

Anarchy Proxy 11-01-2012 12:57 PM

I come on the forums to complain about an item, but I take no time to read about s3 changes.

TheFinalAeon 11-01-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy Proxy (Hozzászólás 30932265)
I come on the forums to complain about an item, but I take no time to read about s3 changes.

Please enlighten me about these changes that I have not yet heard of, despite the fact that I investigated the announced S3 changes for about a week before making this post.

If you're referring to the generic "A bunch of things are being reworked", then I'm sorry, that's a little too generic for me to pay any mind.

67chrome 11-01-2012 01:00 PM

Mostly I'd just say add a unique unique passive to it. Mercury Treads have tenacity and movement speed 2, all the other tenacity items just have tenacity. Which is unexciting considering Mercury Treads have 2, and most finished items have an appealing unique as well. A unique active could work as well. I like your idea of a Tenacity aura, sounds at least somewhat useful that way.

RipeCoconut 11-01-2012 01:01 PM

It is actually one of the most cost efficient items in the game.

Ocarino 11-01-2012 01:02 PM

but i like it on my singed D:

Krosan 11-01-2012 01:02 PM

A bunch of things ARE being reworked, but nothing about Miracle has been mentioned.

That said, I would not be surprised if changes to Miracle were on the table, depending on how comprehensive the changes are!

Good side: No reason not to try engaging the devs working on this with a conversation about it.

Bad side: Last I heard, Xypherous was heading the item rework, and he has been AWOL for some time now, presumably buried under it, so your chances of engaging him here are slim at best.

TheFinalAeon 11-01-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipeCoconut (Hozzászólás 30932375)
It is actually one of the most cost efficient items in the game.

I know this, and obviously you know this, but then why is it never used?

Even though I know how cost-efficient it is, I would never actually build it on somebody, unless I was playing Dominion (MAYBE). There are just so many better items to build.

Solance 11-01-2012 01:05 PM

what is that item? never heard of it never ever saw anyone buy it or use it, must not exist.