League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Which champs you hate with all your heart and are just fu.cking annoying to play VS? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2746095)

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd 10-31-2012 12:59 AM

Which champs you hate with all your heart and are just fu.cking annoying to play VS?

Hi!

Which champs are - for you personally - just damn annoying to play as well as lane against?

Feel free to rage a bit.

For me;

Blitztard. Especially during laning. You can evade 90% of his grabs, once one connects you are done for. Low risk, damn high reward champ, imho.

Go'Kart. A true PITA. Can't lane vs him (as I cant vs Blitz). OP sustain, although melee. After his fixes I just getting caught endlessly in his knockups. High damage, high tankyness. He snowballs extremly hard, wether you are giving him kills or are just not killing him. PITA. PITA. PITA! Just sucks like hell.

Darius. Has been a while so I dont in with laning vs him too much. I suck as Teemo. But not only as him. A bit like Blitz, one grab, and you are done for, instant death (Hey, one Darius killed me at lv2 as Teemo with about 40% dmg through his passive! Yay!). However, hard to evade his grab since it isn't a real skillshot.

Kassadin. Snowballs very hard, carries games on his own easily. Hard to lane against, but I would need to test out somethings after I played him a few times in ARAMs. It might be just that you need to take the initiative vs him since his Q is rather mid range.

ArkLance 10-31-2012 03:32 AM

If a person doesn't answer this with Teemo, they aren't answering right.

kalerthebeast117 10-31-2012 04:28 AM

who is go'kart?

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd 10-31-2012 04:53 AM

lol.

Actually, I am not that much annoyed with Teemo. Might be connected with my skill level, but I actually have beaten some even with more-or-less selfcounters such as Fiora.

Vs medicore Teemos ppl have to get the balls to go in BEFORE they get harassed down to 50% HP. Teemo is hypersquishy in the first levels, he cant win a straigth fight. Not at all.

highhowareyou 10-31-2012 12:29 PM

Fiora is one of those champs I really hate because he Ultimate is so dumb. It offers no counter play once so ever. Can't stun it, can't run from it, cant flash from it, can't even damage her. It is a lazy mechanic to make up for a poorly designed champion.

Intellectional 10-31-2012 12:33 PM

Kassadin...

*Thousand yard stare*

Sky Mence 10-31-2012 12:36 PM

*****mumu Blitz**** or ****istar.

Kill them 50 times in 20 minutes and they are still a huge factor.
Low risk high reward

Giveyoulag 10-31-2012 05:33 PM

evelynn- she just bugs me to no end, before remake and after

blitzcrank- this is kinda more a scared thing than annoyed...

leblanc- everytime i'm vs a leblanc, she has to snowball like crazy, but when she's on my team, she feeds -_-

iX7 10-31-2012 05:51 PM

Teemo

Darkotas 11-02-2012 06:42 AM

Teemo - 'nuff said
Wukong - every Wukong I fight against gets ungodly fed, even if I can keep him down in lane
Diana - I main TF.
Olaf - His ult gets really annoying
Fiora - no problems with her except for that ult. Seriously, your only option is to be jax, vlad, fizz, another fiora, or have zhonya's