League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   @RIOT NOME: Status? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2745670)

Hamm3rhand 10-30-2012 09:04 PM

@RIOT NOME: Status?

Hey nome, how's it going? haven't heard from you in a while, thought i'd make sure everything is still going ok. Are you eating your veggies? Getting enough sleep? Dont forget to switch your air conditioner over to heat soon. I see you cleaned up some of the old sticky threads at the top of our forums, thats nice thanks. Clean house and good food is the best way to go i always say. Anyway, just give a shout when you get back, i'm sure everyone here would love to hear that you are doing ok still. Later!

IronAegis 10-30-2012 09:14 PM

Everyone would like to know why Yegg just threw Dominion under the bus with no season 3 ranked.

Hamm3rhand 10-30-2012 09:26 PM

Now, now, lets keep a level head about this. Maybe Yegg didn't know what he was talking about, dominion is Nome's job anyway. We just need to get him in here so we can have a nice, calm discussion about this. Maybe about how it was a mistake to put one guy in charge of multiple maps, and then decide to completely rework one of them for 8 months, leaving the other map without any red influence whatsoever. Maybe about the future of dominion and ranked and any changes that they think need to happen beforehand.

We are doing all we can to grow the community, the fact that dominion has a small playerbase is due to the fact that riot doesn't support the mode rather than any fault of the mode or us. They keep apologizing and saying they are working on it and saying that we will get our dues and that they are sorry for abandoning us but then...nothing ever changes.

Now with the season coming to an end, its time to sit down and have a talk about the future and what to expect. your move riot.

naotasan 10-30-2012 10:21 PM

I would love to have an intelligent and civil discussion about the future of Dominion with Riot devs, but the problem is the majority of questions answered or news "leaked" is on third party social media websites (such as Twitter and Reddit) and not their own forums.

You would have a better chance posting this on those third party websites to be honest.

Hamm3rhand 10-31-2012 05:00 AM

That is a good point naota. if this doesn't have any effect i'll post a summon to reddit and see if we can get some attention there.

JasmineChen 10-31-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naotasan (Hozzászólás 30880663)
I would love to have an intelligent and civil discussion about the future of Dominion with Riot devs

So would I, but I think the goal of this thread was to see if Nome would indicate that he's still breathing and has thought about something other than TT at some point

Nome or Die 10-31-2012 10:51 AM

I'm alive, and there are a somewhat minor (but maybe impactful) change coming to Dominion next patch. I'm waiting for S3 to hit before diving too far, because it can potentially change how bruisers itemize on the map.

El Naphtali 10-31-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNome (Hozzászólás 30892480)
I'm alive, and there are a somewhat minor (but maybe impactful) change coming to Dominion next patch. I'm waiting for S3 to hit before diving too far, because it can potentially change how bruisers itemize on the map.

Are you talking about the armor pen changes, or something else?

DiscworldDeath 10-31-2012 11:03 AM

Hey Nome, do you still play Dominion? You should visit us some more again.

I once actually checked your Twitter to make sure you're still active and about :)

HayabusaZero 10-31-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNome (Hozzászólás 30892480)

That's really good to know. Just keep us update with anything relevant, Nome =)

(So my theory about Season 3 changes and the influence in all game modes are true).