||10-30-2012 12:15 PM
Champion & Skin Sale: Harrowing Treats
Welcome, welcome, summoners, to my humble home on this foreboding Harrowing night. I, Vladimir, shall be your host. You chose to walk these streets and alleys with such conviction, unaware of the horrors and dangers just beyond the darkness! All for candy to be deposited in your bags and buckets...I admire your conviction.
Despite the terrors that lurk around each corner this night, children from all over Valoran will be stopping by to partake in these delicious treats. Join me, and let us see who shows up.
- I cannot judge others’ brilliant costumes before my own. How do you like the blonde tresses and fine-tailored longcoat? As Marquis Vladimir, I think I ooze more savoir faire than hemoglobin. 487 RP
Our first guests have arrived! Let us see what frightening costumes you’ve donned this night!
- Spooky Gangplank is always a welcome costume to see, especially since he reminds me of my special spectral blood orange sangria. Open your candy bag, pirate! 260 RP
- Officer! I did nothing wrong; these jars of blood are legally allowed to be stored in my…oh! It’s just an adorable girl dressed as Officer Caitlyn. Please, take some candy, and forget everything that you’ve seen. 487 RP
- This child has come dressed as his favorite champion – Vladimir. Young one, you’ve come to the right manor. Take all the candy! You have my favorite costume of the night. 487 RP
- LeBlanc appears to be an escort for these small costumed children, making sure they are safe out and about during the Harrowing. Her outfit looks enough like a costume already that I am compelled to place candy in her bucket. 487 RP
- Ah, I get it! This is one of those “ironic” costumes the kids are all wearing these days. Trundle has shown up at my door without a costume, leaving me to wonder whether the act of showing up at my house without a costume is the essence of the joke. Or perhaps this troll is himself a statement about the nature of costumes and free sweets on this hallowed eve? Never you mind. I’ll give him some candy just to make him leave. 425 RP
What a night! The candy dishes are empty and my beautiful blonde locks were a smashing success. You won’t leave empty handed – these champions and skins will be at these discounted prices from October 30
to November 2
. Be mindful, summoners, that if my manor is egged and streamed with toilet paper, there will be more than yolks spilled this night…