League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Are any squishy champions viable? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2739692)

JUN10R36 10-29-2012 09:32 AM

Are any squishy champions viable?

Does anyone play well with squishy champions on the new TT?

I play on a team of three as Ashe or Lux, sometimes teemo and we can't do anything. To be fair we were never great but we would still win half of our games. Now we get destroyed and most of the times its because I get slaughtered.

My teammates play as ww, rammus, garen, darius, diana, jax or nunu. Various combinations of these players and I think we've won 3 out of 20.

Just wondering if anyone has consistently used a squishy champion and won.

Henry Plainview 10-29-2012 09:35 AM

You shouldn't be playing Ashe (she was bad on old TT too), Teemo is extremely OP on TT2. I'm not sure about Lux, I haven't tried it yet on TT2.

TheWaveWizard 10-29-2012 09:37 AM

Kat stronk as ****.

Leonixxiii 10-29-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Plainview (Hozzászólás 30818697)
You shouldn't be playing Ashe (she was bad on old TT too), Teemo is extremely OP on TT2. I'm not sure about Lux, I haven't tried it yet on TT2.

Lux is solid with her CC Q, long range R, and vision granting E... Just build CDR, and make sure you have some god teammates in front of you.

I plau Lulu when I have two other strong champs on my team, and she works well, plenty of CC, and with some good AP/AS items she can dish out more damage than people expect.

Warbane 10-29-2012 09:58 AM

I currently have a 9-0 streak as Zyra atm, so that debunks casters being "bad". I've seen brand do VERY well. with that being said, no matter who you pick, DON'T think about the late game, you buy items that boost your damage as early as possible and don't look back. Nuking people seems to be way more important than being tanky and moderate late game.

Desocupado 10-29-2012 09:59 AM

go 9-x / 21 / x, then you aren't as squishy.

DragonEpico 10-29-2012 10:14 AM

Orianna is great if played with 2 tanky DPS

Nakumine 10-29-2012 10:19 AM

I've played Lux with a good amount of success with a partner who took Nautilus and dedicated himself to protecting me. He holds them still enough for me to land a Q, then E and R and they're finished, or at least not as intent on wrecking me. Plus if the game starts going badly, Nautilus is great for just tanking down a turret, especially with his own shield and Lux'

JUN10R36 10-29-2012 10:24 AM

I've done decent with Teemo, but I'vn't been able to carry my team that well. From what I'm hearing I'd need a tanky partner to keep them off me. Can any of the champions listed above do that well? Or do they need some one with a couple stuns?

Redenbacher 10-29-2012 10:25 AM

I would argue that complete glass cannon is probably not as viable, but if you build some defense, you should be in good shape.

For example, last night I played Brand with Doran's Ring, Hextech Sweeper, Witchcap, Blackfire Torch, and Frozen Heart. I went 13-0, granted the enemy team made some poor decisions. There are many items that offer both offense and defense, and I find I do the most damage when I'm not dead.