League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   3k TT Wins (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2736204)

Capt Chronic420 10-28-2012 10:27 AM

3k TT Wins
 
Why would you remove it? Somebody needs to be fired. Was a good run riot, but I won't be playing this anymore til the reinstatement of the map I beast on. Will check the site periodically for updates. GLHF

PurpleURP 10-28-2012 11:26 AM

Riot nome betrayed the TT community
Riot nome should be fire.

Hoizengerd 10-28-2012 11:29 AM

*waaaah* i can't abuse the old TT map anymore *waaaah* i'm losing games cause i'm getting out played *waaaaah*

Elodin 10-28-2012 12:41 PM

If you're going to quit simply because an insignificant number that pops up when you finish a game is gone, then I'm not too sad about your leaving.

BiOcrap 10-28-2012 01:01 PM

same here! been playin tt for 3 years now... and now riot does this **** -.-

Nularia 10-28-2012 01:40 PM

Funny how most people (I say most, not all) who support the new map rarely played the old one...

Hoizengerd 10-28-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman (Hozzászólás 30790981)
Funny how most people (I say most, not all) who support the new map rarely played the old one...

i played the old one almost exclusively, and any time i make a new account it was TT only till level 30

i can safely and firmly say, good riddance old TT, playing the same champs over n over bores me to death, i'm delighted than i can actually vary in champs now and not suffer as hard

Nularia 10-28-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoizengerd (Hozzászólás 30791193)
i played the old one almost exclusively, and any time i make a new account it was TT only till level 30

i can safely and firmly say, good riddance old TT, playing the same champs over n over bores me to death, i'm delighted than i can actually vary in champs now and not suffer as hard

TT only until level 30? What do you do then?

Also, it wasn't' that often that the only same champions showed up in matches, (Unless someone recently got buffed / new champion that does well in 3's was release) Typically you could see a fair variation of champions at any time.

Sure, a few characters are now more viable on this map, but the new items and such have made some champions JUST AS BROKEN or MORE broken then they were before in 3's, not to mention the map is a cluster**** of a wannabe Twisted Treeline, that decided to do too much and cripple itself. Riot tried to appeal to far too many people all in one map, and just screwed it up as a whole.

Juh Tuh 10-28-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleURP (Hozzászólás 30786667)
Riot nome betrayed the TT community
Riot nome should be fire.

this


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:42 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc