League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Maximize Rune Page Limit. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2735529)

Tengauge12 10-28-2012 04:38 AM

Maximize Rune Page Limit.

Hello, Summoners..

I believe considering the fact that Riot now possesses 106 Champions... Considering the amount of champions you must own, on top of the ones you need specifically for ranked games and such for team comp, and champions specifically for countering the opposing team and which lane you'll be in..

I believe the Rune Page limit should be raised. I don't know the exact limit, but I do know I personally own 18 Rune Pages, and unable to purchase another 7 Rune pages, as stated I would go over my Rune Page limit.

I play ALOT of champions, especially when playing ranked and countering top/Team comp.

Riot could add an Arrow that can scale across the rune pages from left to right. That way the client does not have to be bigger or anything.. It's just the well you know what im talking about..

There is no down fall to this, and I believe ALOT of people especially our competitive crews such as TSM etc.. Would very much enjoy the idea.

Thank you.
-Tengauge12

Tengauge12 10-28-2012 03:31 PM

Bump

Feed back would be very much appreciated fellow summoners =)

Tengauge12 10-29-2012 08:43 PM

Bump...

Come on people... Riot needs your feed back to implement these things! =))

Jp Zachariah 10-30-2012 02:58 AM

Yeah, except, most people dont actually own all 106 champions, Ive been playing about a year and I have 25ish.
Also, a lot of them can share pages, like generally most ad carries can use one single page.
Edit: Even if you have all 106 champs, it highly unlikely you play all of them.

Tengauge12 10-30-2012 11:04 AM

Well, I own 54 Champions, and currently play 19 of them. There is still 11 more champions which I am needing to get, and will be playing as-well..

I build Rune pages to specifics for each champions.. Some of them share the same characteristics .. Although, alot of them do not.

Generally, yes... You can play all AD carries with the same set up, although I am the type of person who builds specific.. Therefore the runes or Caitlyn per-say are different than runes for Vayne. There are alot of people like me.. Which is why I suggested this.

I play alot of various champions based on team comp, and countering... Which is why I play such a high rate.

Tengauge12 11-03-2012 02:46 PM

Bump..

Tengauge12 11-04-2012 07:41 AM

Bump...

Tengauge12 11-05-2012 11:47 AM

Bump..

Tengauge12 11-05-2012 05:09 PM

Come on people... Now, I know their are ton of you whom wish this! I mean seriously.... If you're not going to post, atleast Thumbs up...

Tahngarthor 11-05-2012 05:11 PM

Hint:if nearly all of the posts in this thread are bumps by you, it's pretty obvious nobody else cares or has this problem.

Considering there are far fewer than 18 core champion archetypes, I really don't see the vast majority of all players running into this problem ever. I have a handful of champions I play more than all others and I can reasonably use the same rune page for more than half of them.